“My Favourite French Bakery outside of France!”
Review of Le Fournil De Vila

Le Fournil De Vila
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Port Vila
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: french bakery with typical french products : baguette, croissants, chocolate croissant, sour dough bread, vanilla slice, tart, ... gluten free bread on order The baker use french flour and with an experience more than 15 years, we can provide you the real taste of French bread and pastries!
Reviewed October 8, 2017

My children dragged me to this french bakery. I must say it is the best French Bakery outside of France!!! Everything is sooooo tasty and there is something for everyone. This place is a MUST VISIT!

lefournildevila, Gérant at Le Fournil De Vila, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Thank you so much Fevy ! It's a pleasure to make you happy, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2017

This small bakery is located in a half empty, very new shopping plaza on the outskirts of Port Vila. Unfortunately, we discovered it right at the end of our week in Port Vila.

I say unfortunately, because the baked goods were delicious and I would have liked to try more varieties. They had ham & cheese filled crossiants in a pie warmer, all ready to go. Oh, and the almond crossiant was very, very good!

Nice people and nkt expensive, it’s worth seeking out.

Thank you Pakabay! But fortunately, you had time to test some of our products, see you next time!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I stopped by at the beginning of my trip to supplement the very ordinary supermarket bread. I loved the bread and pastries I picked up and visited three more times in my week-long visit to Vanuatu. Although it's a walkable distance from central Port Vila (e.g., the Market), it is just beyond the point that seemed reasonable. Be persistent (or take a bus) and you will be rewarded with marvelous French-style baked goods.

Thank you William !

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Their loafs and sweet bread rolls made me very happy. As a foreigner, I did not know what kind of foods to expect on the island, but carbs always comfort! This bakery does a very good job and their prices are amazing.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Took us a week to find this place.
Ask the bus driver for Tana Russet (pronounced the French way) 150 v fare from anywhere in town and a nice walk back via the new waterfront promenade.
Not the best for our waistlines. we are addicted to the almond croissants, best we've ever had!
They open at 7.30am and by 10 am are sold out of some lines. Now putting in our order the day before and keeping freezer stocked. Lots of other yummy things there too.