“My best in tbilisi”

Shemoikhede Genatsvale
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2015 via mobile

I find this place by tripadvisor. We ate great food, and the service was very speed. It was a bit busy, so its better to reserve before. My best is dumpling with chesee. It is different than khinkali.

Reviewed January 14, 2015

The food is very tasty and prices are also very normal! I like georgian food. That place is very actual how I know

Reviewed November 27, 2014

Good recommandations convinced me to go there but I'm a bit disapointed about this restaurant.The food took a long time to arrive. I can compare quality with other places, and I have tried better dishes than there. Prices are ok and place is quiet spacious, were cold inside.

Reviewed September 30, 2014

have you ever tasted Georgian national dishes? This is the place where u can have a very delicious khachapuri, khinkali, qababi and other meals. Because of much people you have to wait a bit more, but that's not a problem. While waiting you can enjoy with a friendly atmosphere and Georgian music. every weekends I go there and really having a brilliant time.

Reviewed September 14, 2014

We ate here on our first evening in Tbilisi and chose based it on the Lonely Planet recommendation. From the outside it doesn't look like a restaurant and had we not had the address we probably would have missed it completely.

There was no nonsmoking area and no baby chairs so not the ideal place to bring an 11 month old. However, it was getting late and we were quite hungry so we decided to stick around.

Service was a little haphazard and the serving staff were run off their feet. The food took a long time to arrive but it was worth waiting for. We especially liked the Khachapuri, a Georgian speciality of doughy bread cooked with cheese, and Khinkali, a type of meat dumpling. The Khachapuri was a meal in itself. The prices were good too, certainly by European standards.

There are other branches of this restaurant in Tbilisi and over in Batumi on the Black Sea. Overall, we were happy with the food here - it's a good place to try Georgian food.