“Must try! ”

Shemoikhede Genatsvale
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2015 via mobile

Intereresting building. Great food, low prices. Friendly staff and happy to serve you. My best restaurant experience during my visit to Tbilisi.

1  Thank BronaMS

Reviewed February 3, 2015 via mobile

I find this place by tripadvisor. We ate great food, and the service was very speed. It was a bit busy, so its better to reserve before. My best is dumpling with chesee. It is different than khinkali.

Reviewed January 14, 2015

The food is very tasty and prices are also very normal! I like georgian food. That place is very actual how I know

Reviewed November 27, 2014

Good recommandations convinced me to go there but I'm a bit disapointed about this restaurant.The food took a long time to arrive. I can compare quality with other places, and I have tried better dishes than there. Prices are ok and place is quiet spacious, were cold inside.

Reviewed September 30, 2014

have you ever tasted Georgian national dishes? This is the place where u can have a very delicious khachapuri, khinkali, qababi and other meals. Because of much people you have to wait a bit more, but that's not a problem. While waiting you can enjoy with a friendly atmosphere and Georgian music. every weekends I go there and really having a brilliant time.