Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.

Ways to Experience Journey to Georgia
from US$128.21
from US$14.67
from US$83.08
from US$29.49
More Info
All reviews tour guide treated like family nice person travel experience always on time comfortable car saba georgia country knowledge hospitality borjomi
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Nugo has been so helpful and fun all the way, he is my regular guide since i started visiting Georgia, he helps even when i call to ask him about stuff he answers my calls.
very friendly and respectful of others.
Good luck Nugo!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Nugo G, Owner at Journey to Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2020

Thanks for your possitive review !

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Great transfer service from airport to hostel.
George the driver was very good and told me a lot of interesting things about Tbilisi and Georgia. Suggested!

Nugo G, Owner at Journey to Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Thank you for your possitive review !

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

One of the most amazing trips i had in my life . Nugo is the best . He taught me how to ski . He introduced me to his great friends . I was treated like a local . Excellent georgian food and beverages we ate together . He also has a wide experience in tour guide . We explored lots of places , rivers and churches while driving to Gudauri. Comfortable car and a safe riding . Thanks nugo . Such a memorable trip

Thanks brother see you soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2019

We have a great tour in Georgia. Mr Nugo provided us with comfortable car and nice driver during our tour. The places we visited are absolutely amazing, from downtown Tbilisi to Gudauri ski resort are perfect.

Date of experience: December 2019

Reviewed December 7, 2019

We had booked with Nugo on a recommendation from a friend of mine. For my wife and myself, this was our first trip abroad after being together for a long time. Nugo and his brother George made up our itinerary complete with all the places we wanted to visit. He never rushed us and if we felt a bit lazy would adjust the pick up time accordingly. He understood that we were on a budget and I must commend on his understanding and choice of good food at affordable prices. Overall we really felt at ease, be it his driving or great hospitality all around. Really knowledgeable and God fearing, a combination that we unfortunately fail to see too often.

Date of experience: December 2019
Nugo G, Owner at Journey to Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2019

Thanks a lot dear Vinod , hope to see you again ! Thanks for your possitive review