Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.

Ways to Experience Journey to Georgia
from US$128.21
from US$12.46
from US$83.08
from US$29.49
More Info
All reviews tour guide treated like family nice person travel experience always on time comfortable car saba georgia country knowledge hospitality borjomi
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

I was surprised that as soon as I booked it,NUGO contacted me. On the day of arrival, the driver was waiting for me with name card and he took us to the hotel directly, so it's quite easy to go to Tibilisi center. The driver was kind and gave me tips for the trip. Thank you for the arrangement.

Best regards

Date of experience: February 2020
Nugo G, Owner at Journey to Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review, I’ll try my best for you always , take care !

Reviewed February 15, 2020 via mobile

Our trip to Georgia was beautiful..but Gudauri was amazing!
Nugo was our tour guide..and he is the one u should go with.
Roads was safe and he has the best control of his car,well experienced driver as he has been to Gudauri many times!
Reached us safe and sound to the ski resort.

He suggested us about the activities like skiing(with instructors), cable car rides & also advised us to drop by at Time out cafe(good place to warm up).

On our way back Nugu took us to a German rest that serves local georgian food like Kinkali and kachapuri(the best ones here!)
The rest has a breat taking view of the snow mountains.

We thank him for an unforgetable experience!
Highly recommed NUGO

Date of experience: February 2020
Nugo G, Owner at Journey to Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2020

Thanks a lot Mustafa for your kind review , I’ll try my best always . Wish you all the best !

Reviewed February 7, 2020

I had a trip recently to Georgia with my wife and 3 kids. It was an amazing trip. Nugo was the guide and driver who arranged everything there. Highly recommended him especially for the families. He know all the places very well and very flexible with the timing and treated us like one of his family. Thanks NUGO for the wonderful time there.

Date of experience: January 2020
Nugo G, Owner at Journey to Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2020

Thanks brother for your possitive review, wish you all the best ! Hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Georgia.. the lovely country , Tbilisi.. the city the people love it , clean and neat roads, freindly people. beautiful shops, decorated night views,, overall magical cold weather,, you all love it . Godouri resorts are truly amazing . the land of wine, you will get a chance to taste various types of wines.. Georgian food is fantabulous

Date of experience: December 2019

Thanks for your possitive review , wish you all the best !

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Best tour guide in Georgia!! We had an amazing time in gudavri thank you Nugo very friendly and helpful

Thanks for your possitive review !