All reviews executive room ihg member pool bar business trip modern hotel old town breakfast was excellent hotel restaurant free wifi metro station excellent hotel front office non smoking reception staff excellent stay city view clean rooms
Reviewed October 12, 2017

I stayed for just one night on a business trip but really enjoyed my stay and can recommend the hotel to both business and leisure travellers.
The hotels looks quite new and is situated not far from the city centre, across the road from a metro station.
The rooms are not too spacious but well designed and comfortable. I really liked the wood used in the bathroom decor, it makes it look cosy and stylish.
The breakfast in the hotel is one of the best I have seen anywhere in the world. The food is well-presented, abundant and there are few local specialities. They have good filter coffee which is rare. Being a hotel professional, I was really impressed. Great job, guys!
The gym is not too big but it has all the necessary machines, a water cooler and the towels are provided. They have an outdoor pool as well which looks great but the season was over already during my stay.
A lot of foreign guests stay in this hotel and I really enjoyed the multi-lingual and friendly environment of the property. I will definitely come back during my next stay in Tbilisi.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rusudan_Kalandadze, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are very glad to note that you had a wonderful experience at our lovely hotel.

We truly value the opinions of our guests and look forward to another opportunity to host you at our beautiful hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2017

This hotel have good brekfast-clean and lux.i get good massage in spa and swim in the nice pool.the room was clean and lovely.you can view the city in floor 5 and higher. super market is very close and you can finde taxi in front of hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to share your amazing feedback. Your feedback is very much appreciated!

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit at our lovely hotel and I was delighted that you felt so comfortable.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future!

Best regards from Tbilisi

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

My wife and me were at this hotel and I must say that this hotel is one of the best Holiday Inn hotel in Europe
The hotel is very modern and clean The staff is very helpful and nice as a IHG member They upgraded our room Also because our flight was at night they allowed us late check out until 20.00
The breakfast was excellent with a lot of variety and the food in the bar was perfect
I really recommend this hotel and we definitely will visit again
Thanks for everything

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Rusudan_Kalandadze, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for devoting your time to writing a review on our hotel.

I am very pleased to hear, that we managed to make your stay delightful from the start till the end.

With my warmest regards from Tbilisi,

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is situated a few kilometers north of the old town and what one might call the city center. However it feels quite central with many good shops and restaurants nearby. Everything is still close since there are taxis always available for a low fare. I staid in a business class room which was very nice. The best part for me was the hotels features. Nice breakfast, good gym, pool with large sun deck, great spa and high speed internet made the stay perfect for me. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rusudan_Kalandadze, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive review and choosing our hotel during your stay in Tbilisi.

We are glad, that our team and the facilities we offered met your needs.

We are looking forward to welcome you back and hope you will stay longer next time in order to enjoy our service even more.

With my warmest regards from Tbilisi,

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Tbilisi recently and enjoyed everything about the place. The driver picked us up at the airport on time, the reception staff were overwhelmingly helpful and friendly. The restaurant food was very good. The gym facilities and pool are excellent. The upgraded room was very spacious and clean. Could go on and on but we really cant fault anything about this hotel. Fantastic place to stay and relax!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rusudan_Kalandadze, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future!

Best regards from Tbilisi