US$233
US$162
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$156
US$151
US$147
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$89
US$173
US$150
Irmeni Hotel(Tbilisi)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsexecutive roompool barihg memberbusiness tripmodern hotelold townexcellent breakfastcomfortable bedfree wifihotel restaurantmetro stationfront officeexcellent hotelreception staffnon smokingexcellent staycity view
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Reception, room service, restaurant, security, the lounge and the spa.
I stayed 7 nights and met a lot of this hotel’s staff and they made my stay perfect.
Thank you all.

Breakfast covered all the basics and more.
Ate at the restaurant. very good tasting dishes.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Rusudan_Kalandadze, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to share your amazing feedback. Your feedback is very much appreciated!

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Best regards from Tbilisi

Reviewed November 2, 2017

It was the first time I came to Holiday Inn Tbilisi hotel, I recently spent 4 nights (27-31 October 2017) and it was a memorable stay.I have to say that I have never encountered a hotel in which every single member of staff is genuinely interested in making your stay as wonderful as possible. A truly wonderful stay and I will have very fond memories for the time spent there.A definite must for anyone going to Tbilisi.
(special appreciation for Ms. NINO at the lounge, Mr. Misha and Ms. Mariam at the reception)

Regards,
Michel

Stayed: October 2017
Rusudan_Kalandadze, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing your review on TripAdvisor following your visit to the Holiday Inn Tbilisi Hotel.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are happy to read from your comments that our hotel is possibly the best Holiday Inn hotel you have ever stayed in.

Your kind feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Valeri Chekheria

Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with crowded but central location, which is convincente for a lot of ppl. But they should not take an orientation only for the customers of Casino. No netter how hard the sales will try, reputation is doing all.
To serve its an art, and you should know how to do it.
Once the customer feels they were given a look to criticize you.. oi come on.. place is full of hotels to go. And in fact that's how u lost customer.
Probably kind recommendation could be from me to spend more afford and train staff in customer service. 3* only coz of appearance of the hotel

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Maiko M
Rusudan_Kalandadze, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Maiko,

Many thanks for taking the time to giving us your feedback - much appreciated!

We would like to apologize for inconvenience, that we did not meet your expectations.

I did not understand your feedback regarding casino guests . Could you be so kind to inform us what was the issue ?

With my warmest regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I recently spent six nights at the Holiday Inn Tbilisi (17-23 October 2017). Frankly my previous experiences with Holiday Inn in the US have been mediocre. While the hotel is not flashy in Tbilisi it is extremely comfortable and well run. The room was large and well appointed. Great view over the city with ceiling to floor windows. The morning breakfast buffet which went on from 7-11 weekdays and until noon on the weekend was excellent. I must add, that this hotel had the best hamburger I have ever had. it was superb. Spa services were top notch based on the great massage I had at half the usual cost. What really set this hotel apart, was the staff. Knowledgeable, helpful, and professional throughout. For example, when I mentioned that the safe in my room had been left in the locked position, the receptionist immediately understood and promised to have it fixed. When I returned to the room later that day it was done. Further, a follow up phone cal to check that it had been done was made to me. Keeping track of the details. That is what really sets this hotel apart. Not sure why it doesn't have a higher rating on Booking, etc., but my experience was extremely positive.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rusudan_Kalandadze, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tbilisi, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Tbilisi and for taking the time to giving us your positive feedback.

The entire Holiday Inn team is very much looking forward to welcoming you back again - please be assured that we will make your stay a very special and memorable one.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Enjoyed our stay at this hotel that was booked by our tour operator.Room was average size and the beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was better than expected for a Holiday Inn property. A very good choice for this city.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit at our lovely hotel and I was delighted that you felt so comfortable.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Best regards from Tbilisi,