“Perfect Food, Staff, Location and Environment”

Jyoti Indian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 123,995 Restaurants in Seoul
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepalese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sinchon / Ewha
Description: We are established in early 2010 and successfully providing our best service to our locals and foreign visitors. We are specialist of Indian vegetarian and non Vegetarian mouth watering menus. By the continues support of our customers we are finally able to open our branch in seoul chungmuro. Thank you.
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

This place definitely lives up to its reputation. When I first came to the restaurant, I immediately liked the ambiance, which was being created by the smell of spices. By far some of the best Indian food I have had in Asia. The food available here are very perfect and delicious. The employees are extremely nice. We celebrate my Wife birthday here. The manager Ms Astha help us bought cake and arrange for birthday celebration. She and her team are very friendly, always smiling and attentive staff, plus they speak good english and korean. We ordered samosas, Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Curry, Prawn briyani, Garlic Butter Naan; the sauce was very thick but rich in flavor and authentic Indian spices. The meat was tender and melted in your mouth. Usually you may get a few bad pieces of chicken or lamb, but not here. The prices were average, not overly priced for the amount of food. Consider still cheap compared with other restaurants in Seoul.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Food was really tasty with splash up of true Indian flavours. Excellent staff, colorful environment and pocket friendly. Vegan and Halal food is also available.
I will revisit when possible.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

I've been visiting this place for many years. Food is awesome, if you visit Korea, a must visit place to taste Indian food.. Good service with tasty food. Enjoy ur trip to Korea.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

several patrons of the restaurant were from india, which was a good sign. food was exceedingly fresh and the menu include authentic indian "street food" not typically found at other indian restaurants.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I'm a Pure vegetarian and I came here for the Business trip. I stayed in city hall and this restaurant is closely located the maximum of 10 mins travel in a taxi. I was literally amazed by the way of reviews on Trip advisor of this restaurant. I was surprised and overwhelmed with the taste of their foods and their service. My favorite items are vegetable & spinach pakora, Palak paneer and Dal makni. I highly recommend to visit here if you are looking for authentic and delicious Indian dishes.