US$70
US$59
US$72
US$56
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$92
US$67
Priceline
STEP INN Myeongdong 1(Seoul)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$45
US$43
  • Breakfast included
US$68
US$49
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$243
US$203
Royal Hotel Seoul(Seoul)
US$131
US$122
  • Restaurant
All reviewsanguk stationtraditional korean houseshopping areafree breakfastcafes
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

As always, the services and staffs were very excellent. it takes abiut 7 min. from the station. It is very easy to visit traditional attractions and shopping area, because they were walkable or very accessible through public transportation.

もう一度訪問しました。他の地域を行くことができるやすいところ、駅から7分くらいかかりました。

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

We arrived at Doo after an exhausting day at Nami. Upon reaching the Bukchon area, we took a wrong turn and were officially lost in dusky cool Seoul. Fortunately, a gentleman helped us call the guest house and Tony came to the rescue. He helped us with our bags and lead us to our home for the night, which was just, actually, about 500 meters from where we were standing.
For a traditional guesthouse, Doo has complete amenities. The rooms were warm and cosy and were equipped with modern bathrooms. Ours even had a huge wooded bathtub. The towels were oddly very small though, more like face rather than bath towels.
The morning after, the group were able to don hanboks and pose to our heart's contents. The Malaysian photograpger, Gina, disappeared soon after the photoshoot however, but we were informed that the pics would be uploaded on their FB page. Another gentleman who worked there (I don't remember his name!) helped us to get cabs to the Seoul Station and that ended our short but sweet stay in Seoul.
Positives: location, cosiness, ample food in the kitchen, clean
Negatives: the female staff were a bit aloof

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2015

We stay in the semi double room, 6 nights with discount is 55000won per night. It has only public toilets and we have to get into the open area to go for a bath or just to wash our hands. So, it's very cold and inconvenient. However, the rooms are heated.
The rooms are very small. It has a small table with TV on top. There is a hair dryer, a tissue case, a insect repellent and a small mirror. The bed is fold-able. After laying the bed, basically with the luggage on the ground, you don't have any space to move around.

The service is very good. They help us to book Nanta Show, and even help us to find information about Bukhasan Mountain. We stayed in Doo2, they won;t be around, so normally we need to call them at Doo1 to ask about anything.

Breakfast is very simple. Lots of 3 in 1 coffee and tea bags. And bread with peanut butter and strawberry jam. A convenient store just outside the guesthouse, so we bought instant noodle to cook as breakfast.

In conclusion, this is a very cheap guesthouse with good service. Don;t expect to get good facility, but just simple necessities. I suggest to get the room with bathroom attached during winter.

Room Tip: Choose a room with toilet when staying during autumn and winter.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sstai
Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

I just want to share my experience during my stay at Doo guest house in Seoul, South Korea.
First of all, I love the old traditional and an antique style house called Han-Ok. It is so beautiful so that I can enjoy the view and I can enjoy the tea in the front yard and met people in there. Especially I'd like to thank the manager his name is Donny and he was so kind and he provided the best service Of my life.
Thank you so much Donny and I'm 100% for sure that I will stay your house when I have a chance to go to Seoul again.
Take care!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2015

Such a pity that we stayed for only 2 nights! the room with the tatami is simply amazing, the kitchen is basic but we can get our simple breakfast of bread + coffee there! (once finish, i called them for a new loaf and they sent over immediately!!) We reside in another block of Doo Guesthouse 3 and all I can say the experience is simply fantastic! Noted that the assistant from the guesthouse assist my girlfriend to take her luggage! such a nice gesture and we miss out the hanbook trying though - will be back!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family