“Great food, efficient service”

Buddha's Belly Itaewon
Ranked #341 of 123,701 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Itaewon
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my family on a midweek evening. We ordered some appetisers and beef mussaman curry and chicken with cashew nuts. The appetisers arrived within 5 minutes and were delicious. The mains also arrived promptly and were delicious too. The level of service was excellent even when every table in the restaurant was occupied. There were also people waiting outside for a free table; surely the sign of a great restaurant.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Buddha’s Belly is a legit authentic Thai Restaurant in the Itaewon district of Seoul! Super casual atmosphere with a bit of posh. Food is fantastic and the attentive staff watches from a far in order not to hover or distract from your experience. Chicken Satay is a must and the Red Curry is phenomenal! Highly recommend Buddha’s Belly...I would definitely go out of my way to come back often.

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I came to Budda Belly with my wife and 2 youngest (7,10).
Area. Budda Belly is located on top of the hill at the entrance to Itaewon. It sits among a lot of restaurants.
Food. My wife ordered Pad Thai and it came out in less than 5 minutes - literally the fastest I’ve seen food come to the table from ordering it. The food was good and the view, as we sat next to the window, was great.
I recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice place to come and eat some Thai food.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten a lot of good Thai food in my life, this was just average. It wasn't bad, nut it also wasn't anything I would go back for. The wait staff seemed to always have their backs to us and be too busy talking to see that we needed refills for our water.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is in a wonderful neighbourhood! Food is great as well as the interior design.

We loved the chicken satay and pad thai