See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2015

Found this Hotel through Booking.com and since it was highly rated and less than $20, I decided to book. I wasn't disappointed. Bus direct from Incheon practically to the doorstep of the Hotel. Easy to find, just in the alley to the left of the 7 11. Owner is extremely friendly and helpful. I was lucky that I was a single getting a room for three, so the room was quite large with a separate bathroom area and small entry in Addition to the bedroom. Very quiet, hardly any street noise at all. Someone commented about a sewage-like smell but I never noticed anything like that. Bed was comfortable, slept very well. Location is literally right next to the Metro Station in a central district of Seoul. I walked to practically everywhere in the Center of the City taking anywhere from 10 to 40 minutes. There is a great landscaped walk along a small river right through the Center of Seoul and this is only 10 minutes from the Hotel. Otherwise the Metro is extremely efficient and will get you anywhere you Need to be. Strong Wifi connection with router right in the room. Very clean. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank KincsZoltan
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I needed a cheap room with private bath+toilet for a night. That is how I found this hostel on the internet.
The hostel is good. It is really very centrally located. The Dongdaemun market/shopping centres are just 5 min walk away.(maybe even less).

The room is small but it had everything I needed for a night. Except it did not have A/C
and the bed was not comfortable at all. I could not sleep well... I am not talking about luxury bed comfort just needed a simple comfort which would let me sleep well. But the bed was very tough.

The reception guy is very kind. Be prepared if he is not in the reception just call him he will be there in a matter of minutes.(he leaves a phone in front of reception to call him) But sometimes the phone in the reception area may not work...

The hostel did not have elevator and it starts from the 3rd floor...

There is a halal(their claim) Indian restaurant within a walking distance to the hostel.

Room Tip: If you have lots of luggage, mercy yourself and choose lower floors... :)
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank kasif
Reviewed September 3, 2015

This hostel is suitable for backpacker who want to sleep alone. Near subway station "Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Exit. 4"
The room is small but perfect for me because there is toilet inside and free wifi. If I go to Korea, I will stay at here again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I've stayed here during my trip to Seoul from June to July. It's a very comfortable place to be in. The innkeeper, John, was very friendly and he gave us a lot of valuable information, such as the culture in Korea and recommended us places to visit as well as local restaurants to try out at. The rooms are a tad small, but you'll get used to it. You can get daily room cleaning services if you want to. (I didn't ask for it as my room's pretty clean right from the start) Its a pleasant stay with all the amenities you need - hair dryer, air conditioner, water heater, fridge and even laundry services.

Beside the fact that the room and service was impeccable, it's a bonus that it's just above the metro station and a stone throw away from Dongdaemun shopping district. There's also a lot of eateries and shops that's open for 24/7 around the inn, so we almost never went hungry.

Overall, it's a pretty good deal we got. Stayed there for 11 days and we're glad we did.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mabeliest
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Easily accessible via Airport Express Bus which stops in front of Toyoko Inn. Once you alight from the bus stop, look or walk to the left and you will see 7 Eleven. Walk into the small lane at 7 Eleven and Dongdaemun Inn is there. Dongdaemun Inn is also 3 minutes away from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Subway station (Line 4, Exit 4). If you love shopping this is the perfect place to stay at as it is reasonably priced and very close to Lotte Fitin, Good Morning City, APN, Migliore and Doota where you can shop till 4am. Peter, the owner and his staff are very nice and hospitable hosts. Rooms and the ensuite toilet are clean. Room has nice interior and I especially like the wall paper, but it is a little small. We were travelling on backpacks so it was fine but it you are carrying a 26" luggage and sharing the twin room with another person, you might have space issue. Bed / pillows are not too bad. No elevators, so do request for rooms on lower floor if you are not into climbing stairs. Rooms on upper level has television. No breakfast provided but it's not a big deal as Seoul has plenty of great cafes.

Room Tip: No elevators, so do request for rooms on lower floor if you are not into climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends