1,331 results
All reviews outdoor swimming pool elegant hotel gangnam gu club room business trip the entire hotel hotel experience incheon airport fantastic hotel subway station five star hotel south korea i highly recommend this hotel non smoking breakfast buffet hotel staff central location
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This palace has Beautiful gardens, nice views and excellent place to walk and take pictures. I think that is better to get a tour guide for better understanding of what it means for them. A most to do.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IPSEOUL, 제너럴 매니저 at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your precious time to share your detailed feedback with us. It gives us great pleasure to hear that you had such an amazing experience at our hotel. We will continue to strive to provide the best service and we hope to serve you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay at Imperial Palace Seoul. The first time I stayed here was many years ago at the club room. I enjoyed my stay and decided to come back here.

This time I booked the standard room. Hotel seems run down. Staffs were obnoxious and rude.

The hotel lacks security as the elevators allow anybody to enter without access card. We were disturbed in the early mornings by a drunkard and had to call for security before the hotel staffs do anything. Makes you wonder what the security cameras are for?

Bedroom is small and not modern. Bathroom drainage has problems. AC wasn’t working at all.

Breakfast was the most awful I’ve had ever. I saw a baby cockroach crawling on the dim sum steam cover and I quickly lost my appetite. Staffs were nowhere to be seen in the dining hall.

Yes the design of the hotel is fabulous and charming. But I wouldn’t come back to stay here from my recent horrible experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessicandyg

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We will be implementing upgrades to the property.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

nice and warm, grate service. price a bit high (for room and for food and drink in the hotel). rooms were clean and well arranged. location is in the middle of Seoul but no good restaurants within walking range

Stayed: June 2018
IPSEOUL, 제너럴 매니저 at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Need major furniture upgrades. Room smell old and stale. Needs new carpet and curtains. Buffett restaurant lack imagination. Gym is nice and downstairs live bar is nice. Good location. I found a package that included breakfast which cost same without it.

Room Tip: Get the breakfast included package.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 427jerry
IPSEOUL, 제너럴 매니저 at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

This hotel provides most private and comfortable environments in Seoul. Everything is top class including staff professional manner and friendliness. We stayed at Club floor which was provided free breakfast and all day snacks and drinks at club lounge and free entry for Sauna and gym, swimming pool. Club lounge has exclusive access for club floor guests only so it’s really exclusive and quiet environments with traditional Korean style decoration. However if I have something to advise as a bit long term guest , I’ d suggest they need to change menus at club lounge breakfast at least every second day. We stay for 11 nights and they never changed breakfast menu, all the same menu for 12 days which make us quite boring, bit shame considering such wonderful facilities. And that this hotel seems to have some weekend special packages ( say overnight stay on weekend including free breakfast and usage of club lounge). So it’s pretty crowded on every Sunday morning and most of them are young couples. What we didn’t like was that many of the young couples don’t care other guests and wearing short beach pants and slippers which make this exclusive club lounge non-exclusive or just plain, cheap 2-3 star tourist hotel, really shame. Of course I understand hotel needs promotional campaigns but at least they can put a sign boad “ no sandals/ slippers and beach pants in this club lounge. Otherwise I like this hotel and will continue stay here on many of my upcoming visit to Seoul
Matthew Kang
June 2018

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
IPSEOUL, 제너럴 매니저 at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018