US$120
US$143
US$72
US$51
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2016

The room looks like a transient room. This is suitable for those who are on a budget. Has 2 aircon units – a split-type and an ordinary one. Bathroom has 2 dipenser: one for shampoo and another one for shower gel. The 5th floor is the pantry area. They have a kitchen where you can cook, utemsils and ref. You can see the view of the buildings from the roof declk. This is the first-time in all the hotels that I am billeted that there is no towel available in the room. You have to pay refundable amount of 10,000 korean won to get a towel. How pathetic! I also figured in an altercation with the receptionist and the owner. I was asking for a written direction going to Everland theme park. When I repeated her instructions (I am poor when it comes to directions) she said that it was” too simple, can you not understand that.” The map for a first-timer is really complicated. I find her remarks rude so I walked out and uttered “you are so offensive.” Then a heard a hard knock from the owner and he told me that it was not their responsibility to help in finding a certain place. Poor customer service. I told the owner that helping out a guest is like doing an extra smile. The choice of words by the receptionist turned me off. She apologized but I was not in the mood to talk to anyone.

Will not recommend this place to my friends who will be visiting Seoul this December.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 77Raine27
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

It's easy to find and convenient for traffics to everywhere in seoul. And the price of room is fair. Above all , the host of this guest house is very nice and help us hospitably. We really enjoy the trip with here. Next time we also like to choose this place! 房間的價格和品質合理,交通方便,自由行最擔心的語言問題,也不用擔心,老闆娘會說中文英文韓文,沒有溝通障礙,且人很親切有趣,讓我們此次假期擁有美好的回憶,超感謝的~下次來首爾還會想選這裡!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Olivia L
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Reasons to stay in this hostel were easy to get to the airport (need to take early morning bus sometime before six) and inexpensive (only spending one evening in Seoul). Their friendly staff was a bonus to the stay. Accommodation was very basic. The dorm I stayed has three bunk beds with ensuite bathroom. There was one extension with four sockets for the whole room to use. Luckily I had only one roommate so there was no problem for us to recharge our phones during the night.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I stayed for 8 nights in this guesthouse with my friends during our trip to Seoul. It was a very nice place to stay as it was cozy and feeling home-like. All the utilities are provided and are easily accessible! They also have party or karaoke sessions every weekend but it doesn't bother you as they had it at the rooftop. Its a really good place for those who want to stay in guesthouse and its only 5 minutes walk to the nearest train station (Jongno 5(o)-ga). Anyways, do not bring too many luggages as there is no lift or escalator!

Room Tip: Request 2nd floor if you're lazy to walk up & if you love partying/hangout, request 5th floor - kitchen, dining room & rooftop!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2016

Finding this hotel is easy although it was night and rainy at the time we arrived. Reception girl is very friendly and helpful. She briefed us with house rules and way to get around using public transports. She even provide us with maps and brochure. We got a room with 2 bunk beds and with private bathroom at the 4th floor. Room was quite small compared to our size but it was OK. Bathroom was with hot shower and quite comfortable. Hot/cold drinks could be obtained at the water dispenser beside the reception counter or at the 5th floor where the pantry and social area is located. We stayed for 2 nights. Bed and blankets were comfortable. There were having karaoke party on the night we arrived but we didn't join as all were tired after 7,8 hours of journey. This guesthouse is located behind a block of shops which turned out to be massage parlours, bars and clubs at night. There were also restaurants (non-halal) nearby. However, the best part of choosing this guesthouse is just because of its location. its just like a 3 minutes walk to Jogno-o(5) subway which connects to the main attractions of Seoul. Well, the price per night was quite expensive for such a small room, but the best deal was all about the LOCATION! On the 3rd morning, we checked out early but still have our back pack left there and we only claimed them later in the afternoon. You can trust them as there were many bags left there as well and your stuff will stay safe like you wish.

Room Tip: 2nd - if you do not wish to climb the stairs (no lift) 5th - to socialize and can bear noises 4th - near to the pantry but required peace
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends