“Delicious Top Notch Buffett!”
Review of The Park View

The Park View
Ranked #15 of 123,968 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Namsan
Reviewed November 8, 2016

Had the opportunity to come here for lunch. A great selection of food, from fresh juices and some breakfast items to seafood, sashimi, korean food, chinese food. Items were replenished in a timely matter and food was always the right temperature. I also really liked the cream soup with the puff pastry on top! Even though I was already extremely full I still had to try all the different dessert items as well. Everything was of great quality and well executed for a buffet!

Must go if you are in Seoul!

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

The Park View restaurant is situated on the ground floor of the Shilla hotel in Seoul. As a hotel guest, the breakfast is the best I have experienced offering a wide selection of Korean and Western options. In the evening the restaurant hosts a global buffet covering Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Western courses. Pricey but we'll worth checking out. Overall a great experience that I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Ste M
Reviewed July 25, 2016

The food here are excellent. The people who served us are hospitable, accommodating and friendly. we had a great time :)

1  Thank Nicaella H
Reviewed July 17, 2016

It was okay previously, but after renewal, they got definitely better. They had all different kinds of hot/cold dishes, salads, Korean, Chinese and western food. The food tasted amazing! I even loved their fresh juices - it was better than a smoothie shop. I went there twice, and will definitely visit again if I stay at Hotel Shilla.

1  Thank DrLaraLee
Reviewed April 3, 2016

I've been to various buffets in town, including hotels and restaurants. The Park View's buffet is to die for! Their variety may not be the most in Korea, but their Chinese dim sum, and selection at breakfast was really astonishing. I am not a huge fan of coffees at buffets, but the Park View's buffet was quite good. I will definately go again with my family for some good Korean/Western/chinese/japanese food at the Park View.