“Very delicious”

Ranked #179 of 124,135 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighbourhood: Insadong
Neighbourhood: Insadong
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I am happy to have noodles with stir-fried bean paste here. I love the mushroom in the paste and cant stop to empty my plate! The bibimbab is also recommended. Lots of fresh veggie n the soft tofu is full of natural soy flavour.

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Are you vegetarian? I definitely choose osegyehyang. My favorite is sunddubu jiggae which is tofu soup with hot sensasion. The tofu is melted in your mouth and the soup is seasoned very well. Their kimchi so tender and not really spicy. I like it! They have pickles lotus and pickles radish also for side dish. Although their place is not easy to find, you can use kakao map then you can reach the place. Last order at 08.30 pm in Winter.

1  Thank riadhea
Reviewed December 28, 2017

The restaurant served very nice and delicious vegetarian food. Our family loved it very much. They sell instant ramen and canned food too. We bought some back to hotel for our supper!!!

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant for lunch and we weren’t disappointed. It was a very cold day and we wanted somewhere with warming, tasty, vegetarian food. This place did not disappoint. I ordered the spicy noodles Chinese style, I must admit it wasn’t the tastiest noodle soup I have had but nethertheless it was exactly what I needed! My husband ordered the tofu broth and although not to my liking he loved it!! We also ordered the dumplings which were absolutely delicious. We also ordered the pumpkin with nuts. This was one of the most tastiest way I have ever had pumpkin/squash! I will definitely be trying to recreate that at home!!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

This was a beautiful little find at the end of alley number 12 running from the famous Insadong art streets. It was like wandering down diagon-alley and chancing upon a little spot of relaxation and excellent warming vegetarian food.
The ambience is laid back, there is limited seating and a tiny kitchen so be prepared to wait for other diners to finish - but it's totally worth the wait. It closes around 3:30pm so make sure to arrive on time for lunch.
I went twice and had the "rice dish with a meal", first the wild sesame soft, and second the soft tofu stew. Both were incredible. And came with a wide variety of delicious side dishes that were so beautiful to look at as well as eat.
The meal is very reasonably prices and comes with a teapot of hot refillable tea. It truly is a magical place and a great place to refuel on a journey around Seoul's art and palace district. I absolutely recommend a stop by.