“Excellent sushi”
Review of Mikado - CLOSED

Mikado
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Sample the rich authenticity of world-class Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Seoul Mikado.The restaurant offers a diverse dining experience with sushi bar, teppanyaki counter and private tatami rooms. With the city’s finest Japanese cuisine set in a refined cosmopolitan setting, Mikado defines the art of Japanese dining.
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect sushi! Great staff! Great quality making this place a must try in Korea when you visit and crave great sushi! Must also taste the green tea ice cream

JW_Seoul, Executive Assistant Manager at Mikado, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear mhmtkcn,

Thank you for taking your time to write a great review for Mikado.
It was a pleasure for our team to have you with us. We are more than happy to hear that you had an enjoyable meal with us.
Our chefs work hard to keep the food quality at highest level in order to satisfy guest's expectations. We hope that our personalized service touched you and it helped to make your dining experience beautiful.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Ricarda Schneider
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Recently stopped by Mikado while on business and was incredibly pleased with the entire experience. The staff, especially Ms. Seo Hyun Yun, made me feel very welcome--brief eye contact with any employee automatically led to someone checking on how everything was. I ordered the sushi platter. Everything was fantastic. Made sure to savor each bite of sushi....awesome. Appetizers (included with the sushi) were great...All in all, a great find.

Kam sa hae yo!

JW_Seoul, Assistant Director of Food & Beverage at Mikado, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear derek1208,

We are very glad to hear that you had a delightful dining at Mikado.
We can not describe our emotion enough, we are very touched by your precious compliment for our associates. Your cheerful comment is promptly shared with team members.
As a signature restaurant of JW Marriott Seoul, our service staff are always studying on how to provide better service to make each guest more impressive and make their experience exceptional as you felt.
We hope to have a chance to welcome you again. My team and I look forward to having you back with us soon.

Youngsil Yang
Assistant Director of Food & Beverage

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My family visited here because main wedding catering was already overcrowded. Food was simple but tasty.

But the reason I comment here is to express appreciation to Sihyeon yoon(윤시현). I asked her about parking problem which is not related to her work but she even called the different department to ask for my question and helped me with her best.
I really appreciate her again and you will enjoy your food and eating here when you are being served by her.

JW_Seoul, Director of Food & Beverage at Mikado, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

Dear Jisun J,

We are very glad to have your precious feedback on Mikado.
Our personalized service focuses on even the smallest details. We try our best for guest's comfort and try to deliver trustful emotions.
We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. Your cheerful comment is promptly shared with team members. Thank you so much.
My team and I were honored to host you and look forward to welcoming you for nearer future.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you want to taste the perfect balance between a relaxed atmosphere, courteous service and very tasty food you are at the right place. Courtesy and friendliness of the staff is felt from the first moment giving the feeling that you are visiting some good Korean friends. I really enjoyed every moments being there. As consequence and proof of my feedback I "relapsed" three times in a week to take dinner here. Congratulations!

JW_Seoul, Director of Food & Beverage at Mikado, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear nicolae_gligor,

We are very glad to hear that you had delightful dining experiences at Mikado.
Your cheerful comment is promptly shared with team members.
As a representative restaurant of JW Marriott Seoul, specialized in Kaiseki and Teppan, our chef Park is always studying on how to develop our menu and make it more impressive. And our service team does the best to make guests experience exceptional as you felt.
We hope to have a chance to introduce you our Fresh pine mushroom promotion menu which runs during the month of September.
My team and I look forward to having you back with us soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Very nice restaurant and we were having dinner in the privte room probably sits for 6 people. Service of the restaurant were excellent. Sashimi of fish textures were different from what we are use to in USA. I could say fishes are more chewy in Korea, they say it's fresh from the ocean.

1  Thank Annie C
JW_Seoul, Director of Food & Beverage at Mikado, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Dear Annie C,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Mikado. We were glad to host you and we hope you enjoyed our service and food.
Mikado is one of the most loved restaurants of JW Marriott Seoul, our chef Park is an expert of Japanese cuisine focusing on freshness of the ingredients and his team tries to offer the best quality of food. Our service team does always the best to make guests experience exceptional as you felt.
For your next visit, we hope to have a chance to introduce you also promotion menus such as Mud flat eel & croaker fish specials for coming summer period.
My team and I look forward to having you back with us soon.