“Epic burgers!”

Brooklyn The Burger Joint
Ranked #10 of 123,416 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect place for burgers! The Brooklyn 80’s theme works really and gives the place a lot of character.

Staff are friendly, food was brought out quickly, and the food was fantastic!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Burgers.
lots.
of.
burgers.
and fries.
and if you're lucky enough, they've got a breaded fried chicken burger with horse raddish mayo on a seasonal lunch menu. get that.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

It was Friday night, and I was leaving Korea the next morning, so I went out for a feed and a few beers. My work colleague had been to the Brooklyn before and recommended the burgers, so that was where we went. Fortunately I had my guide, as the pub was upstairs, slightly recessed and obscured, and not easy to see from the street.
The decor was straight out of a New York movie, nice brick walls, and solid timber tables and chairs, and benches and stools. However, the best part was upon entry, where patrons are confronted by about 16 beer taps, mainly from the US of A. So we ordered our first, and then ordered our burgers. I was not so hungry, as I had a large lunch, by my colleague was; he ordered a 7oz 181Room Burger, and I made do with the 5oz version. Unfortunately, the burger buns were on the small size, although the patty was flavoursome, and the other ingredients were of good quality. There were about 10 different burgers on the menu, and sides such as chiili cheese fries, potato wedges, and onion rings. I did not recall seeing any salads!
As stated, the size of the burgers were disappointing, so we ordered the chilli cheese fries (which were superb), to fill us up.
We had another couple of (different beers), which were nice and cold, and then it was time to move on.
Overall, the ambiance was good, staff were pleasant (considering is was a large space with only 2 serving staff), the beer selection was impressive (price ranged from KRW9 - KRW12 per glass), with the only disappointment being the size of the burgers (priced between KRW9,500 - KRW11,500). So not a cheap night out.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

One of the best burger joints i've been to in Korea! Cool interior, friendly service - and the staff speak English :) I've been a couple times, so I highly recommend if you're looking for a decent burger in Seoul. Try the cheese skirt burger!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This used to be the local eatery, near my sons flat but he's moved across Seoul and its quite a trek now....but soooooo worth it. These are the best burgers in the world!!