1,381 results
All reviews smoothie king book directly with the hotel deluxe queen room the security guard yogurt euljiro il ga excellent location family suite rice balls complimentary breakfast myeongdong area euljiro station the ground floor air purifier laundry room incheon airport the hotel website
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel in mid July and early August for a total of 6 nights. It is just a 2-min walk to the subway station. Staff (esp. Miss Aeri) are very polite and helpful. Breakfast is simple but nice. I stayed in a deluxe room. It was very spacious and comfortable. I will definitely choose to stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank alicelausy
SkySong, Sales & Marketing Team Manager at Metro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Dear alicelausy,
Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing a review on the Tripadvisor.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our room, breakfast and our location. Thank you for remembering our staff . It is great that you had a chance to meet Ms.Aeri from our front desk.
All of us will look forward to seeing you again at Metro hotel in the future. We once again appreciate your time to write a review.

Warmest regards
Sky Song

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I was not able to stay here due to the typhoon coming in but there were wonderful and helpful via email and fully refunded me because of the weather. Next time I go to Korea I will definitely stay here

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank jenzo15

Dear jenzo15,

Thank you for your time to write a review on Tripadvisor.
We are sorry to hear that the weather affected your trip to Seoul.
We follow our own cancellation policy which includes full refund OR clearing your credit card guarantee for cancellation that is caused by weather condition(documents from airline company may required). We hope you didn't get any damage due to the weather besides your trip.
Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you next time.

Warmest regards
Sky Song

Reviewed August 5, 2012

After reading the reviews of this hotel
No wonder so many people write positive reviews about the Metro hotel, it was a pleasure to stay there for 2 nights.
Reasonable room standards at a very good price, good breakfast and above all best location.Service is also very good.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Doron S
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I chose this hotel for its location and price and was happy with my choice. I stayed with my spouse, in Standard A room for 4 nights late June and Standard B for 3 nights in July. Both rooms, though small, (but expected) were clean and the bed comfortable and both located on the 8th floor which was convenient to 7th floor laundry (so good to be able to use washer and dryer instead of hand washing in bathroom sink) and 9th floor restaurant. Therefore, used stairs to go to laundry and to breakfast. The staff were all very helpful - doormen, reception, housekeeping, and restaurant... the free wifi connection in our room was good and used frequently... breakfast was fresh and with good variety and Asian comfort foods served ;). The fresh yogurt was great too! Loved the hotel location most of all at Myeong-dong and one block to metro which we used daily. From Incheon we caught the AREX into Seoul (due to late arrival... missed last bus) and Bus 6015 outside Ibis Hotel to Incheon... both doable for us senior citizens. My only complaint is the 9th floor landing of the stairwell looked like it had not been cleaned for a long time! Guess not too many people use the stairs to access the restaurant... even so, I still highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LouC1965
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great location, literally 30 seconds from a train station, 5mins to Myeong Dong district where lots of shopping and restaurants are located. Clean and very polite and helpful staff. Buffet breakfast is not flash but is basic and good for the price you pay per room. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple