1,381 results
All reviews smoothie king book directly with the hotel deluxe queen room the security guard yogurt euljiro il ga excellent location family suite rice balls complimentary breakfast myeongdong area euljiro station the ground floor air purifier laundry room incheon airport the hotel website
Reviewed November 13, 2009

Metro Hotel located in a very good area of Myung dong the popular shopping area. Easy to find and reach the Airport Bus stop too, it's just two minutes walk from the hotel. Surround by many shops,department stores,cinemas and restaurants.

Me and my friend stayed in a Deluxe twin room which was so big they have one double bed and one single bed in the room also still have plenty of space and have nice living area in the room. Bathroom was big enough with bathtub as well and The room was very clean and quite (we stayed on the 7 th floor). Staffs were helpful and friendly.

Just one thing we didn't like about the hotel was the breakfast. It was just a few and exactly the same everyday. But overall was very good. We will definietly come back to stay at Metro Hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank Napass
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Found this hotel from the Lonely Planet guides. Never regret staying in this hotel except for the difficulty communicating with the staff (Some of them still had accent if not hardly speak english). They are still very eager to help though,as my questions were quickly diverted to the English-speaking staff. Really strategic location although it is a bit hard to find by bus (from the airport). In the heart of Myeongdong Shopping Complex and near TGIF. The bed itself is quite cozy (booked a triple room) and room was more spacious than other similar Seoul hotels.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2009

I thought I wouldn't be surprised after reading all these positive reviews but the truth is I was. People say this hotel is good. It is not. It is better than that. Not to mention what you pay for it.
The room is always described as small but I found it just the perfect size (I booked the smallest because I traveled alone). The bathroom is roomy enough for all your needs and it is very bright which is a plus. Comfy bed, big wardrobe, nice location close to a tube station and many attractions. The hotel is located in front of a bank (convenient to exchange money) and next to some nice Korean restaurants in case you want to try Korean food.
Friendly and helpful staff. The bellboy, the receptionists, the girls in the cafeteria, all of them greeted me with a warm good morning and they were smiling every time I addressed to them. Seriously, you do not get this treatment in many 5-stars hotels.
Did I tell you they left me a xmas card and a rose on my bed on the 24th? I thought it was very thoughtful of the hotel. It is hard to feel at home in a hotel. I felt in this one.
I have to point out something else I liked about this place – the staff uses their real name, not an Americanized name like Jennifer or Paul just to “make it easier for foreigners”. This happened at a Pullman hotel I stayed in.
Some people complained there is no distinction between non-smoker/smoker room. Mine wasn’t cigarette-smelly but I would be upset if it was.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jacktwist00
Reviewed July 24, 2009

Metro is a reasonably priced hotel in center of Seoul. The Hotel is nicely located just off Namdemun Road & El jiro 1. It is fairly nicely located hotel. Though the rooms are small, it is good value for money. The breakfast is not that good. From Airport bus No.6015 comes to IBIS hotel Myogdong & the hotel is a small walk from the bus stop.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2009

My husband and I took our three young children (<7 yr. old) to Seoul on our way back home to US from Taiwan and stayed at Metro Hotel for 3 nights. We had premium room with 2 queen size beds and 1 single bed. Even though the hotel is located in a busy alley in Myungdong, we couldn't hear anything from the room on the 3rd floor. Bathroom was very roomy and clean. It had both shower and tub, which was a big plus for us with young children. My only complain is that A/C was not cold enough.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family