“Small but mighty!”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Gwanghwamun / Jongno
Description: A local craft brew bistro that offers a range of excellent craft beers and handmade pizzas and calzones. We offer bomb shots such as a pomegranate whisky bomb and a gin bomb which are made with great Craftwork's Beers. We are conveniently located over by Jongno, right across from the Jongno tax office and behind the new Ibis Hotel. Come by soon for a beer, a pie, and good times.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

To be honest, the only reason i found out and wanted to try this place was because it is located close to the hotel i was staying (Ibis Insadong). To my suprise, they had good review on their fried chicken and for 7nights in seoul and incheon, i didnt have any! So, on our last night, by hook or by crook, i went down from my room for a fried chicken take out before we leave Korea the next day. Damn! I regretted only eating it once during my whole Seoul trip. IT WAS SO GOOD! I did however only tried the plain one without the spicy sauce as it was already almost 1am and i didnt want to risk gulping lots of water in the middle of the night (koreans spiciness is no joke).

This place deserves to be known. As much as i want it to still remain a "Secret" so that the price remains affordable, i think they deserve to be famous. A whole chicken only costs 16kwon or u can order half-half (half plain & half spicy) for 17kwon. There are also half chicken portion.

They serve good beers too! We had the beer sampler and the pilsner as well as the moon beer (i hope i am right with the name) was good!

3  Thank AngelaEe88

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

It was so good to be here. All staff was so nice. And was so helpful to listen every thing about the Korea so much. Especially the Korean craft beer was so impressive. I really liked it. I want to be there again. And thank you so much David.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed a couple of Friday night beers here after all day walking and exploring Seoul. The girl who served had immaculate English and the couple of different IPAs I had were top notch. I didn't try the food but the Korean boys next to me seemed to be enjoying it. Cool place.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Very enjoyable atmosphere if you are looking for tasteful beer and delicious food , very friendly foreigner staff , recommended

1  Thank kalipali
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Took me a few tries to find this place, I actually found 3.15 first and didn't realise I was 2metres away from 3.14!
Excellent selection of Korean brews, delicious pizza - I had the pepperoni, nice thin crust.
Was in here for a couple hours and was served by a super nice girl from Austria who was happy to have a chat whilst I sipped away on different brews. Many thanks to her! This place is great, I have come back again today and am literally sitting in 3.15 sipping on a Pale by Magpie (highly recommend) as I'm writing this review.
3.14 is sit at the bar style whilst 3.15 has tables and is more a small restaurant style. Personally I prefer 3.14 but both are awesome.
Personal recommendations- Pale by Magpie, Belgian Wit & Amazing Shocking Stout.
If you love a quality beer drop in here and relax over a few cold ones! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank ChefJon85