Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$77
US$56
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$77
PricelineUS$66
Orbitz.comUS$77
CheapTicketsUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2016

The place itself is unique, very comfortable & cozy rooms available. We had wonderful breakfast very healthy breakfast with yoghurt every morning and also a plate of tasty food. The cook is very nice, for us who cannot eat pork can tell him in the first place not to give us pork for the breakfast and so he make us another tasty food for the next morning. The owner is very kind, he is very friendly and so do the staffs. This place has the best location, near subway and near Gyeongbokgung Palace which is also not far away from Insadong.
Afterall, this place is very recommended for you to have a nice pleasant time in Seoul. Enjoy :)

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one week. Had a family room with bedroom (2 single and 1 double bed), dining room, bathroom and kitchen. Very clean. Price is reasonable. Breakfast varied every morning. The location is perfect, close to the Palace and close to the metro. A lot of nice restaurants nearby, the best is the Italian restaurant Oliva. Recommend this guesthouse.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

I loved my stay at Hide & Seek GuestHouse. We had a family room with one double bed and two single beds. It had a bathroom and kitchen, a main room with a table and six chairs and one bedroom with three beds. It was a big and spacious room.

The location of the guest house was amazing. It was surrounded by small cafés, restaurants and many small shops.

The people who owned it were very kind and friendly. They served us an amazing breakfast everyday. They understood what coeliac was, so they never served me anything I couldn't eat. They gave me different from the rest of my family. They served us American breakfast each day.

The whole guesthouse was clean and tidy. They did an amazing job, and I loved my stay.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

The summer room is small ( what do expect for the price), and very clean, if you are used to more space likely better to book two beds to give you more room. We stayed for three nights, it may had been a better option to have booked a bigger room. If you are only there for one night then the one bed would be fine, you just have to get on really well with whom you are travelling with seeing as you in very close quarters with one another. If the weather is nice you could have the option to sit on the balcony thru your patio doors. The communication was good, and we did find them very helpful, considerate and went out of their way to assist. Breakfast was varied, interesting and very filling, the coffee was great. Located close to shops, loads of restaurants and many tourist sites are within walking distance. We ordered a taxi to Gimpo, it came 15 min early and cost 30,000 that our landlord had negotiated for us the night before. PS no TV in our room, but why do you need a TV while on holiday.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bikeorhike
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I arrived at this beautiful premium guest house right next to Kyongbok palace for only one month stay in June. But I actually stayed for two months in Seoul postponing my departure for home in HK because I was having real good healing time here visiting lots of nice spots such as galleries and touristic spots. I felt like as if I were at home especially with their home-made healthy breakfast (either western or local u can simply ask). A very cozy and pretty cafe owned by the same owner is right downstairs of the Guesthouse and we can enjoy not only breakfast (included in the stay fare) but also lunch and dinner at discounted prices for the guests. Beautiful and environmentally friendly decoration by careful selection of the owner....peaceful balcony and rooftop to all guests where we could read/ bbq or take a nap on the sunbed.
It is located in the center of Seoul. Very convenient public transportation. Already many international or local travelers have visited and stayed and I remember that they adored this place. Famous traditional markets and alleys are just around the corner. a very korean atmosphere surrounded by korean traditional small houses and galleris.
Room types are varied.
If i ever visit Seoul anytime I will definitely stay there again.
Strongly recommended.

Room tip: visit their blog You will love it
Date of stay: July 2014