“Authentic halal korean cravings satisfied ”

EID - Halal Korean Food
Ranked #54 of 123,808 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Korean
Neighbourhood: Itaewon
Neighbourhood: Itaewon
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Eid is a halal certified quaint little restaurant situated nearby Seoul Mosque. Probably fits approximately 20 people in total.
Not much choices but they concentrate on those few menus available. We ordered chicken, beef, rice cakes served with plain steamed rice and other condiments inclusive (Please refer to photos).

I personally thought it was very tasty and at an affordable price. It my memory serves me right it ranges between 10,000-13000 korean won per meal. I would recommend Eid to others especially Muslim travellers.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Eid serves halal authentic Korean food. The food is delicious and my favorite is the ginseng chicken soup (Samgyetang).

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

I have been to Eid thrice; twice in March this year and once in June 2 years ago. The food itself still tasted amazing and the service is just impeccable. The girls who are working there are really nice and kind.

If you want authentic and really delicious korean food, make sure you put this restaurant on your "to go" list because this place is a must!

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

With only 4 set meals on the menu on offer, there was not much to choose from. It was the Ssamgyetang for me and the beef bulgogi for my better half on our first visit. Typical of Korean meals, the banchan or side dishes on offer was free flow, you could ask for refills if you wished. Hubby enjoyed his tiny anchovies more than the beef, not that the bulgogi was not tasty - it was just that the taste of what seemed like sesame oil did not find much favor with him.
The Ssamgyetang serving was generous - half a chicken, its flesh pulled tenderly away from the bones, served in a dolsot, filled to the brimmed with refreshing light soup, delicately flavoured with ginseng and what seemed like red dates, and garnished with sliced scallions. My hubby could not understand why I could not stop spooning the soup - would have drunk straight from the dolsot, if not for poor table manners.
We returned for another dinner on our last night in Seoul. Lucky us - there was a free table . I chose the Ssamgyetang for hubby and I had the kimchi tuna jjigae set meal. He completely relished his set meal, though he missed the tiny anchovies as they were out of it. He shared my sentiments- though limited, it's home cooked food prepared with love. Just know there are rather limited seats.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

After much read review..me and wife decided to try the ginseng chicken soup here which is also famously known as samgyetang..

its small resto serving 3 local dishes..place is clean and warm as i went during the winter..its further up after the mosque and its on the left after about 5min past the mosque..

Lets get to the ginseng chicken..its definitely worth all the uphill walk from itaewon station..the broth is not heavy but flavourful..seoul garden restaurant in singapore is nowhere near this broth..its perfect to be exact..even its homemade kimchi is stunning..

i suggest everyone to try it..i ordered a takeaway bulgogi but i think the samgyetang is still the dish worth ordering..

oh ya..they serve you tea after your meal..and it taste great too..will definity recommend others and return when im there..alhamdullilah..