“Egypt with Memphis Tours”
Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #1 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Egypt with Memphis Tours”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Thanks to Memphis Tours I had a fantastic time in Egypt. The two tour guides Osama and Prince were both professional and couldn't do enough for us to make our holiday special. I enjoyed the whole experience, visiting the pyramids in Cairo, the Bahariya Oasis, Siwa Oasis and Alexandria. I felt 100 % safe and had the time of my life!! There were no signs of any problems in the country, I experienced really peaceful, happy people and a beautiful, inspiring country!! I would definitely go back to see more of Egypt and Memphis Tours!

1 Thank Claire C
Farrag Y, Manager at Memphis Tours, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your trip with us and are happy to hear from you again. We work very hard to make sure that we provide consistently high quality experiences for our customers and it is always good to get good feedback so that we know we are doing a good job, as well as what we can improve in the future
Memphis Tours Management

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memphis Tours Egypt - THE BEST!!!!”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I visited Egypt at the end October. I was abit worried at first to be heading into Cairo at this time and was just going to lay low in my resort for the 4 days before i flew out, but i thought why not go out and see the Giza Pyramids while i was there. I got in contact with Memphis Tours to arrange a half day Pyramid tour. This was the best decision i ever made. I meet Fady Samaan in the morning and he gave me a few different options and i ended up doing 2 full days of amazing site seeing. i felt safe as in the city and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I cannot thank enough my tour guide Ahmed Farahat and my driver Mostafa they were amazing. Ahmed was full of amazing knowledge, i learnt so much within my 2 days and would have loved to stay longer. Will definitely be returning to Egypt for longer next time! Everyone that is thinking of travelling to Cairo should get in contact with Memphis tours. i was treated like royalty and it was awesome to see so much more than what i was originally going to. A big thanks to Fady for getting me out and about, I will never forget this unreal experience. Ahmed my tour guide was awesome i just cant thankyou all enough. i will be getting in contact with you all when i return next year!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Corey26
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memphis tourist is the best tourist ready to please and deliver the best.”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My experience with Memphis tourist has been an excellent one as they aim to please meeting each ones demands, we as a group got picked up on time and without any hick ups travelled around Egypt. Everyone was lovely the places we visited were amazing, all thanks to the tour guides Osama and Ahmed prince I will definatly be visiting Egypt with out a doubt.

The places I visited were amazing the food was incredible the people were so loving and friendly, overall Egypt was a bliss.

Many thanks to Memphis tourism keep up the good work ;-)

1 Thank Fariyalali
Hartford, Connecticut
“Upcoming Egypt Trip and Arrangements”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

My family of six (2 adults / 4 kids; 8, 14, 15 and 16) is leaving soon on a trip to Egypt that I truly don't think we would be doing without the help and responsiveness of our agent Ayman Fawzy, of Memphis Tours.

From responding to our initial inquiry through the 'chat' box on their website, to getting back to us countless times, always very quickly, via email, Ayman has been very informative and helpful as we planned the specific trip that my family wanted to have.

We are greatly looking forward to New Years in Egypt and experiencing the trip that Ayman put together with us. Expecting a great time! :)

Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pre-travel arrangements with Maged Al Gohary”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We've been planning a trip to Egypt for a while, but there were too many things to consider, and Maged helped us to organize our trip in the shortest delays and in the most professional manner, always with quick and helpful suggestions for us. Thanks a lot. Looking forward for our trip.

1 Thank cachascan