US$149
US$132
US$101
Hilton
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$191
US$138
US$207
US$152
US$207
US$165
Priceline
1,654 results
All reviewsnile viewtahrir squarebird cageegyptian museumthai restaurantthe club loungeroom servicemini barbusiness tripguest relationsbreakfast buffet isexcellent hotelbusiness centerspecial thankssabayabirdcagevino
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I spend a good night there with my friends .. i enjoyed my prom in cleopatra ballroom with an excellent service and staff .
check in and check out was friendly , smiling and speed .
rooms were clean and great .
Hotel staff in general are professional and friendly
Semiramis will be always our favorite hotel in cairo / egypt .

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny special suites on nile view
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Marc L, Executive Assistant Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2012

Dear ahmed s,

My name is Marc Lambert, Executive Assistant Manager, marc.lambert@ihg.com and I would like to thank you ‘Shokran Gazeelen’ for your review on the Semiramis InterContinental Cairo.

It was my pleasure reading that you and your friends enjoyed the stay and the prom that took place in The Cleopatra ballroom.

Looking forward for the pleasure of welcoming you and your friends back to the Semiramis in the near future.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I stayed many times at Semiramis and I always have the same feedback: Rooms are spacious and clean, staff are friendly and helpfull but the food is so so. I guess i have a problem with food in Egypt in general, so maybe its more personal than against the hotel. I go there for business but it looks like more a touristic hotel than a business one. However, in general it is a good one.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank pia a

Dear Pia a,

It was my pleasure reading that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel during your business trip in June 2011.

Looking forward for the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Semiramis in the near future.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Visited Cairo for 4 days mid April and we were given a room on the 9th floor with an amazing view of the Nile River. The room is spacious and the King sized bed had the most comfortable mattress and down pillows! I had the most restful sleep after a day of touring. The hotel has a Thai restaurant (Bird Cage) that had delicious food that we had dinner there twice. Security is tight because everyone, including guests, are thoroughly checked every time we enter the hotel. The breakfast buffet has mediterranean, arabic and continental fare and it was delicious! The breads are freshly baked, the fruit juices are natural, and the staff is quick to respond to your needs. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting Cairo

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mitzel

Dear Mitzel,

My name is Marc Lambert, Executive Assistant Manager (marc.lambert@ihg.com) and I would like to thank you ‘Shokran Gazeelen’ for your review on the Semiramis InterContinental Cairo.

It was my pleasure reading that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel during April.

Looking forward for the pleasure of welcoming you all back to the Semiramis in the near future.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

just came from a great weekend in Semiramis
helpful staff, sooooooooooooooooo friendly and smiling
well furnished , stunning Nile view
all the possible room amenities
great food
highly recommended .............

Room Tip: Nile view is definitely recommended it is sunny in the morning and romantic by night time ;)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear cherinelnahas,

It was my pleasure reading that you and spouse enjoyed your stay experience at our hotel.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Visited in mid march, 2012. Great hotel and even better location. Similar hotel in New York would cost over $500 a night. Service was impeccable, rooms were spacious and clean with beautiful views of the Nile. Great sunset pictures. As part of two couples who look non-Egyptian, we walked to restaurants, Egyptian museum, and along the Nile and felt completely safe. Tahir square was right behind the hotel. Most sites in Egypt are relatively empty making sightseeing a pleasurable experience. Truly an optimal time to visit and this hotel is where I would stay again if in Cairo.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Marc L, Executive Assistant Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Dear DaveJody,

It was my pleasure reading that you and your friends enjoyed your stay at our hotel during March.