All reviewsnew towerclose to the airportfront officelarge bathroomnice poolreception deskvery nice hotelspecial thanksexecutive floormrgymconciergedrivervarietiestraffic
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Arriving to this hotel when we returned to Cairo made me second guess my first choice of JW Marriott. Although I did enjoy that hotel, this hotel had all of the perks. Great wifi, great service, a great gym, a nice pool and an ATM with more options for withdrawal (up to 8000 LE) per transaction where as JW Marriott only maxed out at 2000 LE and I needed 7400 to pay for my hotel so I incurred $43 USD in transaction fees alone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Morreece
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Mr. Morreece,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your positive comments posted on Tripadvisor.

Needless to mention that your comments are the tools that motivate our entire staff at Sonesta Hotel and keep their service consistently up to your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you again at Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 10 days .The hotel is popular with chinese japanese tourists unfoetu ately swimming pool was closed but sauna and steam rooms are very hot !!! The restaurants serve standard buffet fod but lebanese and bar are excellent

i found this a convenient location

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

First, I would like to convey my sincere gratitude for taking the time posting your comments with respect to your recent stay with us.

In the meantime, I would like to personally apologize for the dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay and I certainly would like to assure you that your advice had been taken into consideration and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I took a quick decision to visit Cairo to check on my family; didn't want to stay at any of my relatives home. Sonesta was one of the shortlisted hotels, as soon as I went in I felt the professional attitude of the staff.
Area for improvement, breakfast should include Lactose free choices and better varieties; daily newspaper should be supplied in timely manner; TV channels have bad signal or missing.
Will consider visiting it again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Ehab,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for the time taken to complete the survey about your recent stay.

In the meantime, I would like to personally apologize for the dissatisfaction you experienced during your stay and I certainly would like to assure you that your advice had been taken into consideration and will use it to improve our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet and exceed your expectations.

We would like to thank you for your business and personally please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed the last week of April. We were treated like royalty. The front desk went out of their way to help us with two separate issues. The Italian restaurant is excellent! The chicken risotto is the best I’ve had as well as the steak and other options.

Our room was very nice and I loved the large bathroom. It had a bathtub and separate shower. I especially appreciate hotels with lighted make-up mirrors which it had.

I used the fitness room and it is well equipped. There is also a very nice pool. The gift shop is small but good selection and prices. There is also a small casino diwn stairs if interested.

This is a very safe secure hotel. We walked to stores close by and enjoyed it. They have a lot of conventions in this hotel.

We would definitely stay here again and would recommend to friends.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blastingoff2timbuk2
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Dear Mrs. Alice,

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We thank you for sharing your pleasant experience hoping that we will
have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at This Hotel for 3 nights the service was fine the reception staff were friendly specially Rana Refat and Khaled and the Manager Mohamed
The breakfast was nice but bit poor in Egyptian food I.e. falafel not available

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohamed H
Erik H, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel Tower & Casino and for taking the time posting your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here, we would like to thank you for your comments with respect to your stay and looking forward to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Once again, thank you for choosing Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.