All reviews business trip beautiful hotel nile rates comfort
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'll give the hotel 3 stars if needed be and feeling generous. The toilets are old and the shower didn't work at all, when asked at the reception to sort it out they sent somebody but didn't mend it. The breakfast had quite a number of stuff but honestly beans and curry in the morning is not my type of an early meal, the coffee (for God's sake!! the coffee!!!) was instant coffee and if you want a proper one have to pay extra, honestly... also the so publicized rooftop pool was closed (and had being closed for a long time) so I think it should be said in the website. ah! the wifi is extra, honestly....

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

It’s not worth the money even if it’s one of cheapest hotels in Maadi. I can tell the sheets and towels weren’t changed. Tiny bathroom and a very dirty toilet. AC wasn’t working. Poor service. Overall it’s a terrible experience. Do not try it !!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

The toilet's tiles are old and moldy. Room has dust and maids do not clean. I saw maids chit chat in the guest room and outside the corridor all the time. Floor has dust and hairs that are not mine.

Room is smelly but it helps when I have my window opens.

No change whatever you pay them.

it costs USD88/night.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

It’s definitely not a 4 stars hotel. I only booked it because of the Nile view and the rooftop pool. But unfortunately the pool is closed in the winter and don’t bother with breakfast it’s cold and sooo limited and when tried to downgrade the reception said it’s the same price for bed only and breakfast because it’s an open buffet !!
extremely noisy with the cars honking right down our room (and we were on the 10th floor). No kettle or bottle of water in the standard rooms even the Nile view ones which we had to pay extra for ,they are only for suits !!
There are only two good points there which are the Nile view and the friendly staff
But honestly I was in Lido sharm before I came to this hotel and I paid there for half board with beach front and Naama bay/sea view room, kettle in a standard room , snorkeling on the beach , rooftop heated pool and they even sent us a cake as it was our anniversary, and all that was cheaper than the Maadi hotel for Nile view with poor breakfast , no pool , no kettle ....!
I think I’m sticking with sharm from now on..
NEVER AGAIN...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mahmoud A
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel twice and the family loves it. The services are very handy and of high quality. The food is great, they have the best club sandwiches and pastry! The reception well maintained with very warm staff. The rooms are also spacious for a family to stay in and enjoy.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family