1,964 results
All reviews the executive lounge solana restaurant nile view asian restaurant room service breakfast buffet very nice hotel house keeping special thanks enjoyed my stay egyptian museum four seasons tahrir square kamala concierge mr corniche
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I stayed here for a week back in May with my family. Everything about our stay was fantastic. We were looked after incredibly well for our entire stay and I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to spend time in Cairo.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
TallalHendy, Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you indeed for your nice comments on Tripadvisor and for your time posting them, we are very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We will always work harder and do whatever possible to maintain and exceed their expectations because that is what they deserve. Waiting for you to visit us again, soon we hope.

With my kindest regards

Tallal Hendy

Reviewed October 10, 2017

I travel to Egypt few times a year and this is my preferred choice due to larger rooms with balconies, better service and breakfast inclusion. The only detriment is that the area that surrounds it is not great for walking or going out, and there's no safe crosswalk, but I like the proximity to my work building.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
TallalHendy, Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Conrad Cairo Hotel, we are glad that you enjoyed your overall visit.

We are happy to read that you enjoyed the services we provided as much as the rooms, balconies and Breakfast, Kindly be informed that we do have a near by crosswalk bridge to the left when exit the hotel.

We all look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

wonderful and very friendly people, an amazing service, very nice view overlooking river nile. nice food, very good location and quiet atmosphere. spacious balconies, I always stay there whenever I go to Cairo

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ramy F
TallalHendy, Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Ramy,

We are happy to read that you enjoyed the services we provided as much as our staff helpfulness, the view, location and atmosphere.

Once again, please receive our heartfelt thanks and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

In serious need of renovations. Rooms are old and furniture is used and tired. Staff is great and welcoming. Large lobby but uninviting. Nice swimming pool. Executive lounge feels crowed and furniture is heavy and very tired. Not a real Conrad. It shows age and poor maintenance. Location is good but walking is very bothersome as there is no sidewalks.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank luisoa123
TallalHendy, Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Luisoa,

Thank you for your comments towards our team members and concerning the furniture and the hotel maintenance kindly be informed that the hotel already has a renovation plan for the entire hotel which will start early next year.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Tallal Hendy

Reviewed October 1, 2017

I only had two nights in the city, and I wanted to see all of it... if it hadn't been for the lead concierge, it definitely wouldn't have been possible, but he made the impossible happen with lots of phone calls and plenty of determination!!! Thank you so much for your help. On top of that, the executive lounge is great, offering very good food in the evenings as well as breakfast, the service in the entire hotel was incredible, every person I encountered was warm and friendly, from the housekeepers to the managers. The rooms are large, with balconies, and all the amenities you would expect from a 5 star hotel, when I come back to Cairo, I will be happy to check back into the Conrad!!!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Engerdes
TallalHendy, Manager at Conrad Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Engerdes,

Thank you for sharing your praises here on TripAdvisor and for choosing Conrad Cairo for your recent stay.

We appreciate your candid feedback and compliments. It may seem simple, but for hospitality team such as our team, it really encourages us and validates all we do on a daily basis and we are happy to see it turns out memorable to you.

We have shared your comments with the team especially the concierge and the executive lounge, we are all pleased that our service left you with positive impressions.

Thank you once again and we hope to see you more often at The Conrad Cairo.