2,367 results
All reviews moroccan restaurant le deck infinity pool nile view luxury room amazing location the club lounge special thanks high floor breakfast buffet egyptian museum enjoyed my stay tahrir square kebabgy spa sud pyramids
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

You can't beat this hotel on anything. Great facilities, on a great location, served by great personnel.
Spacious clean rooms overlooking Nile river. Professional stuff ready to serve any of your needs. Large breakfast by the Nile. Very nice restaurants inside the hotel, don't miss the Moroccan one.
Neighborhood is nice with great places to visit on a short walk, although for safety reasons ride a taxi.
Highly recommended for your stay in Cairo.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
911Iman, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Bonjour Valued Guest,

First of all thank you for your nice comment, the Sofitel Cairo- El Gezirah team as well as the hotel management will be looking forward to your next visit.

We were very pleased that hard work leaves good memory in our guests’ experience.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity once again to serve you in the very near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

I staying in sofitel Cairo El Gazirah for 3 night, i loved to be there and strongly advise if you going to Cairo to stay there.
Special thanks for all the team special
Thanks for chef to Ibrahim who makes the best "Fool plate the me.
Also Ehab from Restaurant.
Ahmed , pool boy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
911Iman, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Reviewed June 13, 2017

An amazing hotel with an amazing location (Zamalek) 5 minute ride to most places. Very safe (a lot of security everywhere)

The room was very well decorated with amazing views of the Nile (nice free upgrade) Confortable bed, not dated at all.

The restaurants are amazing specially the Kebabdgy. The pool is a beautiful infinite pool to the Nile, and the gym is very modern.

One thing that I didn't like very much, is the staff is not as friendly as you would imagine (maybe culture?) it took them a while to help with my bags even though they saw me walking with 4 big bags in my hands. Also, don't do laundry there, it is very expensive.

Overall the price is great for western standards, it would be more than double anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dsauna

Bonjour Valued Guest,

Rest assured that your constructive comment will be shared with the Hotel Management for improvement.

Reviewed June 9, 2017

I stay in Sofitel 3 weeks and I had very nice time. Special thanks to cleaning service who understood my habits and didn't turn on AC which I'm sensitive to. Breakfast was very good, wide offer, good food, fresh juices, muesli, newspapers and waiters ready to do everything for you (I should mention Ahmed). And the view on the Nile andpossibility to eat outside - just unbeatable. Receptionists were also very kin and helpful. The location is excellent for bussiness and tourist stay - metro stop just few meters away. Strong recommend!

Room Tip: ask room with view at pyramids:-D
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Zuzana N
911Iman, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Great Service and Location. This was my first visit to Cairo and Sofitel El Gezirah.

Great Location, service and professionalism with a nice room and great view of the Nile.

I highly recommend the Club Rooms as they service a great breakfast and snacks and drinks throughout the day.

I will stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Alexander N
911Iman, Manager at Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Cairo-El Gezirah for your recent visit to Cairo.

I would like to sincerely thank you for sharing with us your feedback and letting us know about your recent visit. To receive such praise from our guest is very gratifying and knowing that you enjoyed so much the facilities, view and service is a reward in itself.

Your positive feedback has been shared with the team, which will encourage them to continue their efforts in this direction.

Guest Expereince Manager