US$165
US$167
US$149
InterContinental
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$196
US$130
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$234
US$162
US$291
US$248
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewssalt restaurantsun cityboutique hotelthe rooftop pool areafantastic roomone nightshopping mallbusiness tripsuncityreceptionairporttaxiegyptheliopoliscleanliness
Reviewed November 11, 2017

The hotel is integrated inside of the SunCity Mall. This is extremely convenient due to having restaurants and coffee shops within easy walking distance without going outside. The staff were extremely competent, outgoing and helpful. The wifi is western-style business quality in the rooms (but not in the lobby or restaurant).

My only recommendation is not to pre-buy the breakfast. It is actually cheaper at the hotel than online.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

We checked in at spacious room but the sofa was broken & dirty then we ask reception to move us they offer us a good suit with special rate then after 3 days we checked out and we inform reception that we will back to the same suit after 3 days they confirm but when we back they offer us very small room with same rate which is regular rate in any other 5 star hotel in the area but we decided to stay cuz no time to lock around & the suit was available but reception said we have to pay double price to get it it's not professional to confirm then they cancel, staff was good, food not bad, pool is okay but noisy since 12 noon till 8 pm the location is perfect but i will never back.

Regards

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Yasser F
Reviewed July 9, 2017

My stay in Hotel Gabriel was very nice and comfortable .
The Reception staff - The staff at the reception is highly competitive and accommodating.
The Rooms - Rooms are very spacious,clean and has all amenities required,the
bathrooms as well are very good .
Breakfast - I loved the breakfast here , there was no buffet ,we had to order from a
fixed menu but it was served quickly and deliciously . The person there is very helpful.
All in all , I loved my stay there and would definitely stay there when I visit Cairo again.
I dont remember all the names but special thanks to all especially Mohammad .

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Munavver M
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I came to visit my daughter for an overnight stay on 21st April who lives in Cairo and we loved it here.....this is a fantastic hotel, fantastic service with a fantastic room. The staff could not do enough for us :-) We shall be back soon.I had to leave for an early morning flight and a takeaway breakfast was prepared for me....it was delicious. My daughter stayed for breakfast in the hotel and she said it was awesome with amazing choice. When my daughter left the hotel the reception very kindly assisted her with a taxi to ensure she got back home safely.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SpanishQ
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

An absolutely fabulous example of a top boutique hotel.
I've stayed all around the world in some amazing hotels but, this one is going right to the top of the list.
My suite was stunning. Everything from the luxurious content to the layout was designed to perfection.
The staff make you feel extremely valued and important. No question or request was too much trouble.
Further note- The food in their Salt restaurant was genuinely world class!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends