All reviews vintage bar citron restaurant close to the airport a pool view room kids pool special thanks free shuttle fabulous hotel nice pool pool side rooms are spacious the club lounge room service checking in business trip wedding rehab
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Have stayed here a few times now and it is really a great place to stay with excellent staff and not far from Cairo Festival. Free shuttle bus to/from the airport and also a free shuttle to Cairo Festival.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Mohamed I, Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations as a valued customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Cairo.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

The rooms are spacious and well equipped. The king bed is very comfortable with high quality bedding. The hotel is linked to JW Marriott, so for more lively atmosphere it's easy to pick up the free transport and is just 5 minutes away. The pool area is wonderful and very relaxing after a hard day's work in Cairo

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Mohamed I, Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I was so pleased to read so many different positive comments from you.

The hotel team is all extremely passionate about delivering consistent high standards of guest service at all times.

Meanwhile, I will be certain to pass your comments on to all the team, who will feel very proud to hear your compliments.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

i would like to thank each and everyone in the hotel staff for the great experience since day one, starting from check in till check out, we had absolutely no problems at all during our stay with exceptional service and fast response to every request we had. Thank you!

Room Tip: pool view with balcony rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your kind review of the Renaissance Cairo Hotel.

I was very pleased to read such positive comments about our staff and the service provided by them and I will certainly pass your positive feedback.

Our aim is to make sure that all our guests have the most enjoyable stay and I am very pleased that we have achieved this.

Once again, I do appreciate you sharing your comments. Meanwhile, the team and I would be more than happy to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Cairo Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

After my stay at Renaissance Cairo Mirage city hotel I believe that it's an excellent choice to stay in Cairo, minuets from the airport and there is a free shuttle bus, very good dining, most kind staff I'v ever seen in hotels, rooms are modern designed and there is a gum and sauna and free parking.

Stayed: May 2016
Mohamed I, Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, it’s great to read so many positive comments about your stay with us.

As you mentioned, the Renaissance Cairo Hotel is ideally located very close to the airport and we organize as well airport pickup and drop off.

I will make sure to pass on your positive comments to the team.

Thank you for choosing Renaissance Cairo Hotel and I look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

As usual this is my third stay here, the hotel is very clean, rooms are of good size, excellent breakfast with many options and very convenient location to the airport. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I always enjoy staying in this hotel and I would recommend it for travelers going to the airport.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Mohamed I, Manager at Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for your wonderful comments
As a management team we were very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us
Hope to see you once more in the near future