All reviews october city nice pool rooms are clean business hotel wedding party reception staff special thanks pleasant stay enjoyed my stay arabia mall wifi gym taxi security varieties minibar
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

5 starts hotel for long stay I like this hotel too much that are have a perfect staff the services and security 10 stars I am feeling happy with my family and I when come to Cairo again this is my home there Novotel hotel 6 October
And thank you very much to
Reham Kamal

Stayed: July 2018
Dina S, Guest Experience Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Cairo 6th of October.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Rooms are clean, small in size, beds are narrow, I didn't enjoy comfortable sleeping. Reception staff are friendly but lacking a lot of experience. They know nothing about Welcome Drink for their arrival guests. Our special request for double bed room was neglected and we got twin bedded room inspite of the hotwel occupancy was moderate. We have been informed that check in time is at 02.00 pm, we arrived at 01.30 pm even though we couldn't get the room ready before 03.00 pm, some friends got their room at 04.00 pm with no appologyfor check in delay or any sort of compensation even with a small fruit basket.
Service staff in breakfast buffet in restaurant and during the wedding party were professtional, attentive and helpful. We were attending Wedding Party of a friend of us, I had the chance to see the groom & bride groom suite, it was very modest, a double bed with NO Honey Moon any sort of bed decoration, flowers, heart shape..etc.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Dina S, Guest Experience Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Sir / Madame,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Cairo 6th of October. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Would you please advise us with more information regarding your stay as:
Room Number:
Staying dates:
Full Name:
in order to investigate and send you the feedback.

H3359-am@accor.com

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is nice if you have business in October , zayed or smart village as its located in the middle of all and in front of Mall of Arabia , regular rooms with nice bed . The hotel breakfast is so ordinary with a few choices and repetitive food with no innovation . The hotel needs some life and entertainment as an example no music by the pool which makes it boring .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mehdawy
Dina S, Guest Experience Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear Sir,

Your feedback concerning food we do apologize about that and we would like to inform you that we have communicated to the Food & Beverage Manager and the Executive Chef for corrective actions.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I stayed there for 5 nights while on business trip to Cairo. Decent Hotel and functional. However the hotel badly needs a new F&B Manager as food choices in the hotel are HORRIBLE. Unfortunately the hotel is located in such a place that there is nothing outside. The breakfast is the same everyday and nothing new. After day 2 at the hotel it is like ground hog day. They have a 'singer' at the lobby bar which is quite hopeless. The singer is hardly interested in being there and its hardly any music but noisy. You cannot even sit in the lobby and have a conversation with anyone. They just need to take care of these two things and rest as I mentioned are functional.

Room Tip: Dont take room at the lobby level as it is very noisy
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Dina S, Guest Experience Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Sir,

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Regarding your feedback we will check all the points with the managers for a corrective action .Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

This is definitely a business hotel but also a great place to have a small outdoor wedding or to spend a day at the pool. The rooms are clean and very comfortable, the staff helpful and the breakfast straightforward and satisfying. It is great value for money and a lot lovelier than I had expected.

Room Tip: Poolside view is best.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yasmine_Motawy
Dina S, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Madame,