Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours
from US$80.00
from US$40.00
from US$30.00
from US$10.00
More Info
All reviews day trip full day tour great tour camel ride interesting facts his knowledge step pyramid khan el khalili felt very safe pyramid tour coptic cairo private tour knowledgeable guide an amazing experience great pictures cairo airport nile river
Reviewed April 1, 2018

We booked the private day tour to the Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara, Dashur and a evening of performance by the Al Tannoura dance troupe.

Had a superb day all around - thanks to the excellent organising by Emo Tours - and their warm friendly & knowledgeable guide Ms Samara.

Superb services provided - way above expectation!! Thanks to Mr Ayman Ahmed and his entire support team specially our tour guide Ms Samara for making this vacation a memorable one in all respect.

Highly recommended - execellence delivered at an optimal cost.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We were with young kids and the guide Adel Hakem took good care all along. It was a day trip and great entertainment all day long. Very good attitideb

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I am so glad that I went on this tour at the last minute. I didn’t know what to expect on such short notice but with our tour guide Ahmed Tonsi we saw the Pyramids (including the inside of them), rode camels, then got to see the Sphinx up close and in person. I’d highly recommend seeing 1 of the 7 Wonders of the World through Ahmed!

1  Thank Bruno J
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I visited Giza pyramids, sphinx, old Islamic and Christian Cairo, Citadel and Khan Al Khalili in my private tour.
Adel Hakem, my tour guide, was friendly, frexible, and quite knowledgeable about ancient Egypt. Samir was a flexible and safe driver. They also suggested and took me to a cotton shop, a papylus shop and a perfume shop, but you don't need to buy anything if you don't need it. They kindly dropped me in front of the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities at the last moment of my tour, as I wished.

When you visit Egypt, call Adel Hakem!!

Reviewed March 23, 2018

As I was regrettably leaving Cairo on that day, Ahmed was prompt at picking me up to take me to the Airport with plenty of time to check in and have a cup of coffee before boarding my flight.
Ahmed made sure that I knew where I was going and what to do first when I got to the airport. He walked me to the door.
It was as if I was saying goodbye to family.
I will soon return and Ahmed will be the only guide for me. Plans are to go to Upper Egypt to Luxor and Aswan.
I am very excited to go back and meet with my Egyptian 'family'
Thanks so much for the good time Ahmed!
See you soon!