“A very classy experience!!!”
Review of GAT Tours Egypt

GAT Tours Egypt
Book In Advance
More Info
US$25.00*
and up
Private Half Day Tour to Pyramids of Giza and...
Ranked #5 of 100 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Owner description: GAT Tours Egypt is one of the most reliable Travel agencies all over Egypt. GAT Tours is member of many international organizations like IATA, ASTA, E.T.A.A and we are being approved by the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism under license number 265 since 1980 with vary of branches cover the most major touristic cities all over Egypt such as, Cairo (The Main Office), Sharm El Sheikh, Hurghada, Luxor, North Sinai & suppliers all over the world. Today our mission is remain the same. We are proud of the fact that we have created true lasting partnerships with our customers and local service providers. Collaboration is a core value and a key constituent of our success. In choosing any of our sightseeing tours, you are placing yourself in the care of a professional and reliable tourist service. Any service extended to our guests will be accurately tailored to satisfy all their individual needs. We guarantee that tours will be privately guided by skilled and very professional guides all the time. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer all your questions & inquires. Beside the normal ways of communication like phone & e-mail, we have an instant messaging service available through our website. We guarantee that we will respond rapidly to your messages at any time of day or night.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a brilliant experience right from the word go. The booking process was very smooth and Omar Fouad from GAT was extremely patient and courteous all through the booking. We booked an entire 9days/8 nights Egypt with them.
Omar picked us up from the Airport and transferred us to our hotel. Everything was smooth. We were provided with all necessary information for the entire trip on Day 1. The tour guides provided to us, namely, Manour (Cairo and Alexandria) and Ahmed (For Aswan, Luxor and Nile cruise) were brilliant and knowledgeable.

Their tours can be considered as a bit pricey for some but you get what you pay for and GAT provides complete reliability and comfort at the given price.

We than GAT tours and especially Omar for the brilliant service

All reviews
"professional tour"
"every step of the way"
"excellent trip"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment I arrived in Cairo, I was cared for by the great people from GAT Tours. My coordinators' name was Kero, he made sure he answered all my questions and informed me of the upcoming visits. I trip consisted of Cairo, Luxor and then Aswan. While I was in Cairo my guide was Aazmad, she was the greatest lady ever, she knew everything! Actually, she majored in Egyptology and is a certified guide by the government, not like the other private companies.

Moving south I meet my other guide and good friend Mohammed, his hospitality was amazing, he even invited me to dinner with his family at his lovely home! Luxor and Aswan were amazing, in my opinion, a must if you visit Egypt.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My husband and I took a seventeen day trip to Israel, Jordan and Egypt in February of 2018. We booked our tour through Noah Tours, which in turn coordinated our trip in Egypt with GAT Tours. We had an amazing time in all three locations.

Our tour in Egypt was exceptional. Both of our guides, Mohamed and Manar, were well informed, patient, energetic and always kept our well being and what we wanted to see and do on our tour first and foremost.

We had two domestic flights in Egypt and at both ends of these excursions, both leaving our hotel and when we landed in our new location we were met by a representative of GAT and were ably guided through the process of checking into and leaving the airport, helping us with luggage, passports and any other issue we had. It was a very smooth process.

Our favorite part of our Egypt tour was going to Abu Simbel. Mohamed, who was our tour guide and Egyptologist on this leg of the trip, told us that on only two days a year when the sun rose it would directly shine on the statues inside the temple. And amazingly the day we were scheduled to go was one of those days! The only hitch was that we would have to leave at 1:00am in order to take the three hour drive to Abu Simbel before the sun rose. Of course we agreed and Mohamed made all the arrangements. It was quite an experience; from taking the 60 plus car/bus caravan trip through the desert in the dead of night to rushing up to the entrance of the temple when we got there and waiting the hour and a half before the sun rose with all the other tourists and locals, to the moment the sun rose and we were able to see this phenomenal sight! A once in a lifetime experience!

In Cairo Manar was our Egyptologist and guide and Amad Mahmoud was our driver on every excursion we took. Manar had extensive knowledge of the history of Egypt and Amad expertly drove us through the chaotic streets of Cairo and Giza. We had a free day our last full day in Egypt and my husband and I decided that we wanted to go see the pyramids at Giza one last time for just half a day. We didn't feel comfortable doing this on our own so we asked Manar if we might hire her and Amad to go with us even though we really wanted to walk around on our own. GAT Tours made this happen for
us for a very small extra fee; and Amad and Manar followed us in the car but let us walk around on our own as we wanted. When we were done, GAT had arranged for us to have a tasty lunch, which was included in the price of the extra tour.

Leaving Egypt and Manar and Amad was bitter sweet. We were definitely ready to go back home but had formed such a strong bond with these two lovely people that we
had tears in our eyes when we had to say good-bye.

All in all we had a wonderful, memorable trip thanks to Noah Tours and GAT Tours. We would highly recommend both tour companies to anyone who is looking to see these areas.

Michael and Margaret Collins

1  Thank Margaret C
Reviewed 22 February 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My husband and I just returned from a 8 day trip to Egypt with GAT Tours. When we decided to go for a tour to Egypt, I have done some desktop research for a reliable tour operator. Based on many positive reviews about GAT Tours, I decided to email them. The operations manager Mr Ahmad Omar promptly responded and addressed my request and concerns during the development of the tour itinerary. My husband and I like to do things at our own pace so we took a private tour for two. GAT Tours prices are fair and they were on top of everything.
The tour started at Cairo, visiting the pyramid, Memphis and Saqqara, then we proceed to Luxor on the next day for a Nile cruise. At Luxor, we visited the Karnak temple and the popular Valley of the Kings. It was amazing to explore Pharaoh’s tombs at this site. During the Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, we stopped and few towns and visited many ancient places such as Kom Ombo temple, Edfu and Philae temple. These were fantastic sites, which we were able to understand and appreciate with the help of our guide. We also had a chance to sail and enjoy a morning breeze of Nile river on felucca. After Aswan, we continue for a one day tour to Alexandria. The last day at Egypt was spent in Cairo where we visited the museum, Islamic historical places and do some shopping. Not to be forgotten, the food throughout the tours was also amazing.

GAT Tours has assigned experience and knowledgeable Egyptologist throughout the tours, Mrs Asma Edris at Cairo and Mr Mustapha for the Nile Cruise. Logistic arrangement by GAT Tours was superb. The transport and the driver were always available when we need it. The operations manager or his rep closely monitored our itinerary and making sure they full fill the expectation. They are extremely professional, very kind and their service is exceptional. What was most impressive to us was that GAT Tours personnel let us know that our needs, expectations, and desires were of utmost priority to them.

I want to extend a whole hearted thank you to the entire crew of GAT Tours for making our trip unforgettable and memorable. This is definitely one of a kind experience that I will carry with me in my life.