All reviews executive lounge golf view golf area october city smart village special thanks business trip front office wonderful stay swimming pool excellent hotel main restaurant enjoyed my stay breakfast and dinner room service nice pool downtown cairo
Reviewed September 30, 2015

The hotel is relaxing. I went with my parents and stayed in one of the executive rooms, I was viewing the golf area. The view was great. The executive rooms give you the right for breakfast, dinner and access to executive lounge, which means juice and water all day and snacks from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. I enjoyed my 4 night stay. The staff is friendly and professional. Special thanks to Ms. Reem Emad in the restaurant for her patience and professionalism. All the staff are great and welling to serve you with a big smile

Room tip: recommend executive rooms cos u get the right 4breakfast, dinner&access 2 executive lounge: juice,water all day& snacks from 3-6 pm
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rasha116
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

Dear Valued Guest,
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort and for recommending our hotel on this website!!
So glad you felt our welcoming spirit and environment. I am pleased to notice your positive review regarding our unique services, location and facilities.
Also, I would like to let you know that we were touched when we read such kind of positive comments from one of our valuable guests who are on the top of our hotel priorities. your satisfaction is one of our strong desired targets and a great element that keep the entire team of Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort running forward to achieve/ represent our company promise to our customers ' to ensure they feel cared for, respected and valued'.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks again for choosing us, safe travels.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed September 29, 2015

The hotel is fantastic - the rooms are spacious and bright, the pool area is fabulous, free access to the gym, friendly staff. The breakfast buffet had a good choice of food. The only downside is lack of free wifi in the hotel room but I'd definitely recommend this place!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Grinch85

Dear Guest,

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks again for choosing us, safe travels.

Reviewed September 27, 2015

Thank you very much to all of you for the great effort and dedication you have showed during my stay for five days, excellent staff, very friendly, Breakfast was great, Mr. Ahmed head waiter, Sameh, Reem, Chef Hoda and Chef Amr, Ramadan HK. Clean Room, Hussein F/O Fast Check in/Out All super and special thanks to GM of Hilton pyramids Golf Mr. Ahmed Salama for the great and worm welcome to me/ my family and every individual guest step in this hotel, really you feel at home and I will recommend Hilton pyramids Golf to everyone

1  Thank eelaskalany
Mali2010, Manager at Hilton Pyramids Golf, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2015

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay, and for visiting this site, as your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

I am glad to know that your recent stay at our hotel met your expectations and that you liked the quality of services provided including but not limited to the hospitality of our team members, the spacious room you had with a unique golf view and the food which is as you stated that ' really you feel at home and I will recommend Hilton pyramids Golf to everyone"

Kind regards,

Ahmed Salama

Reviewed September 26, 2015

I spent the first two days of Eid with my family at the Hilton Pyramids & we had a great experience in terms of service - Food - Entertainment . what is remarkable at this great property is the staff recognition & their willingness to serve with passion.

Room tip: try to get the ground floor rooms overlooking the dream land golf
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tarek G

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay during EID, and for visiting this site, as your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

I am glad to know that all in all you find our hotel as a quit comfortable place to stay.

I have noted your comments regarding your stay in general, and I was very happy to learn that you were extremely satisfied with the services/ activities which specially we provide at the hotel during this special Event to all of us .

Your positive comments have been communicated to the team who puts Hilton promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest is respected, valued and cared for.

Sir, I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 24, 2015

An ideal place to stay for Business/Family or Individual. Staff very friendly and approachable. Breakfast and dinner great and I was well pleased with my stay. My Taxi service was prompt. The check out was hassle free

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Mohammed K

Dear Valuable Guest,

I was very happy to learn that you were extremely satisfied with the services we provide at the hotel, the unique large rooms with the extra spaces, and the amenities in the room, the food quality and taste at the breakfast and dinner.

Yours sincerely,