“Amazing place :)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 39 Hotels in Giza
Minia, Al Minya, Egypt
“Amazing place :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

i've spent my best 3 days in this hotel, really it's amazing, i loved every bit of it although i didn't discovered it all, but it makes me feel peaceful and :)
i was at an event with Microsoft but i didn't give attention for the event more than my attention for the place, all of it's services are great, it's staff are all friendly and so nice,
i wish to have this experience again.

Room Tip: i think the higher floor is better so you can enjoy the scene of the hotel and also it's quieter
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Neuss, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

It is always a pleasure to stay in this hotel. So that it will be my first choice when I am Cairo. I stay here for more than three weeks now and I enjoy my time here because everybody from the staff in this hotel makes me feel at home and that makes my visit more than comfortable. The crew from the Lobby Bar George and Chaled or from La Teraza EL Hussein and Imam; or from the Biba's Restaurant Wael, Mai, Mr. Hazem, Mahmoud, Mohamed, Mr. Hatem and Mr. Mousa are making an execellent job! Thank you very much for the perfect service!! Only to mention some of them! But not to forget the reception. There they are very polite, friendly and always helpful. Everytime when I arrive, I get a warm welcome! Many thanks to Ahmed Abou Nasr; Mohamed Fahmy and his colleagues. Even if I have a complaint or question the guest relation manager Miss Noha Assad finds a quick and satisfying solution for my issues. And because of all the positive experiences I will always recommend this hotel to all my colleagues and friends and I will be back in June and July in this fantastic hotel. Thank you very much for the pleasent stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Cairo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

I've spent only 2 Days and one night at the hotel but I can definitely say that it was a great experience for me and my family that we have enjoyed all of our time there and what added to the value of our stay is the friendly staff and the wonderful restaurant that had a vast variety of food for all ages. I and my family are looking forward to repeat this experience again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

I stayed for one night in this hotel and everything was perfect, staff, rooms, food, etc... I recommend this hotel for all of you.

• Stayed April 2012
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

I spend a da y almost every week or a couplke of weeks in the hotel as i love the place the staff are so polite and helpfull and the rooms are great for a resort in a Cairo i would say one of the top 3 resorts ... the pool is nice and the shisha is amazing ... forgot to thank Tarek abd elhamid assistant front office and Mr Hady front office manager for all the help and taking care of me and my freinds. for that will always recommend the hotel to all my freinds and my colleagues in Vodafone UK
Tamer
tamer.emera@vodafone.com

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tamer E
Cairo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

It is only a short drive away from busy Cairo, the moment I step in Movenpick Media City, go out to the terrace, it feels like a wonderfull resort only missing the beach, the pools are great substitue, my kids enjoy the football(soccer), Tennis playgrounds. Adults enjoy the great spa. the food and icecream are super tasty.Rooms are quite comfortable.
I recomended the Hotel for some of my family, we had all spend wonderfull short stay. I have to mention that the staff are very friendly, welcoming and they never save an effort to help us enjoy our stay which makes a big difference.
Highly recomended for tourists as well as Egyptians who want to escape from their busy life

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the second pool are quieter, wonderfull view
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Inas H
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

come back again....
we stay a wonderful moments with my two beutiful kides Habiba&Mohammad in comfurtble place like moevenbik hotel... after hard work we need every week end to stay in some place like it...
thanks

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank aboughida
Also consider these accommodations in or near Giza
11.0 km away
11.6 km away
Pyramids View Inn
Pyramids View Inn
#1 of 140 in Cairo

Been to Movenpick Hotel & Casino Cairo-Media City? Share your experiences!