Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Pyramids of Giza
from US$13.10
from US$38.60
from US$23.00
4,214 results
All reviews camel ride great pyramid seven wonders bucket list ancient world tour guide tourist police egyptian pounds taxi driver awe inspiring once in a lifetime sheer size dream come true take photos visit egypt burial chamber ancient egyptians
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The Pyramids at Giza were exactly what I expected to see, however being there was amazing. It was great to see and hear the history from our guide.
Many vendors there with lots of handicrafts. You need to bargain and you will see the same handicrafts all over Cairo and other tourist destinations in Cairo.
As our guide said- nothing is free, so if any vendor tells you it is a gift from him......it means you have to give him a few dollars. It is better to say no and return the item or negotiate a price before you take it.
Be careful of tour belongings and surroundings here. Lots of tourist and a very busy place.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The “Pyramids of Giza” are a once in a lifetime better in person experience. No question it is worth seeing. Here is what you need to know. Note when they drop you off you do not need a camel ride you can take the 10 minute walk up the hill. Only get your tickets at the entrance!!You don’t need a guide but if you aren’t part of a tour you will want to pay a guide there. If not you will get hounded the whole time. Note bargain for your guides between $5 to $10 bucks to show you around. Also bargain for the camel rides around the pyramids $10 to $20 per person. The camel ride is worth it!! The pyramids are only a 20 minute ride from Cairo!

1  Thank midwestsiderider
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The most amazing place that u need to go as soon as you arrive in Egypt .
Wonderful area , very busy though.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I visited the pyramids last week, it was Friday and the streets are empty, we arrived there and it was really crowded,
it is impression you get the first mn you are in the presence of the pyramids even somehow magical. However, this site is so chaotic, even the fees of entry depends on your nationality, racism??
there is no information what to expect inside the big pyramid, there is a tiny very long tube inside of it that you must walk without being about to stand up with many persons at the same time, there barely air to breath so sick people might literally faint so take care. Beside this many people outside the pyramids try to be nice with you to offer you information, ride, souvenir, to photograph you, it is basically to ask you money and there is no control on this it is really very chaotic!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Fantastic - loved it. Had always wanted to visit since the age of 10 (now in my 60's) and it did not disappoint. Hundreds of tourists, coaches, etc there but space for everyone and definitely a MUST SEE.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I actually went there a few years back but am only getting down to catch up on my reviews now. TripAdvisor only lets me add this years months to my timeline. But from what I remember I took a cab from my hotel close to the Pyramids and when I reached the site was only opening in the morning. I was the first one (and the only one there) for a long time. It was quite amazing to literally have the whole place to myself. But be careful of the locals and the camel guys trying to hustle you.

Amazing place!
Worth visiting and spending time in this wonderful energy and place!
Good with the guide who shared his knowledge and giving us access to some special places!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

One of the best history at all time with great views to see but the ministry of tourism should take care of it more , from the people who follow you all your trip inside asking if you need tour guides till the end of it , I hope they put more signs and information inside .

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Just a quick one to let people know that the prices have changed! From now an adult foreigner is 160 egp for entry to the giza plateau. For the entrance to pyramid of Menkaure is 50 egp the pyramid of king khafre is 100 egp and to the great pyramid (khufu) 360 egp. Hope this helps!

1  Thank J6479TWadams
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our visit with our two adult children (there's no option to choose that) was amazing.
A local man organised our outing for us and it was excellent. We rode camels and horses to the pyramids with two lovely men as our guides. Mohammed brought us to the best photo spots and around the pyramids.
Every man in or around the pyramids expects to be tipped, usually for nothing. The tipping is outrageous and tourists are hassled into paying. Its the downside to visiting Egypt. Everyone expects to be tipped even when you have asked nothing of them.
The pyramids are wonderful. To see painted scenes and hieroglyphics with colours so vibrant after 5000 years is incredible. It's rather overwhelming and awesome at the same time.
Unfortunately many tourists have no respect for this place. The climb all over the pyramids as if they were in a children's playground.