Pharaohs Hotel & Casino
Pyramids Loft Homestay(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$19
Agoda.com
Pyramids View Inn(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Guardian Guest House(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$39
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Great Pyramid Inn(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$25
US$120
US$107
US$118
US$107
US$91
  • Restaurant
Best View Pyramids Hotel(Giza)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$250
US$149
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 30, 2016

This hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff are friendly. It has free wi-fi. It's in a safe area with restaurants, ATMs and shops close by. The breakfasts are basic but good. The staff can help you get a taxi anywhere you want to go.

Room Tip: Certain rooms have a river view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank HelensTravels0
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here a night when I flew into the city and a night before leaving for Alexandria. The hotel is basic but clean and safe. Staff are friendly. WiFi in the lobby, but it will not work in rooms. The rooms do have AC and a fridge and TV. It is centrally located. In my first room (Single beds) the bed was comfy, my second room (Double bed) I can honestly say the mattress was similar to a brick lol BUT VERY CLEAN. I was able to sleep no problem. I would stay again and recommend this place, especially if you are on budget.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
5  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

We stay at this hotel for the beginning of our G adventure tour, since we arrived early we decided to pay for an extra night. As the reception swipe my visa for the night @ $60 US, the receipt did not print out. He said the machine was not working so therefore I had to paid cash for the nights stay. As I found out the week after that a charge had appear on my visa statement under another hotel name, linking back to this hotel. I have email the hotel about my double charge and to reverse my transaction and I have no reply. This is disgusting, I think G adventures should not be using such a dishonest hotel to keep their clients. Be careful as this place scams you.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
9  Thank KeepOnXploring
Reviewed January 6, 2016

This is a hotel for the budget traveller or somebody part of a tour group. It is generally clean and comfortable. Just don't expect too many amenities. However while I was there in October they were busy renovating rooms so maybe ask for a NEW room if you stay there.

If you are going to Egypt for the first time here is some good advice:

-Buy a local data SIM card. Just remember to take your passport when you go to service provider as they will need this to get you started. Also check you receive an sms to let you know it has been activated. Local Wifi is terrible, especially at this hotel and almost non-existent in the rest of the country. Data sim works very well and provides you with good connectivity.

-Use UBER in Cairo. UBER works really well in Cairo and will prevent you getting "taken for a ride" by the taxi drivers. I used UBER to airport and to Pyramids twice and it worked really well.

-Keep your pound coins as you will need these in most places as tips when you use the bathroom

If you stay at this hotel and you want WESTERN Food there is a KFC store about two blocks away. It is a community store where all servers are deaf so you will need to point at what you want but was a thankful break from Egyptian food.

Room Tip: wifi is terrible
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank R0wan1982
Reviewed October 30, 2015

This is not a fancy or five star hotel it is a mid range egyptian hotel good for the river nile and for being near to the Egyptian Museum, if you want luxury dont come here, but it i not a bad place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends