All reviewslibrary baraura restaurantseasons restaurantnile riverlebanese restaurantrooms are spaciousbeautiful hotelperfect stayroom servicean oasisbreakfast buffetluxury hotelpool sideegyptian museumtour guidepyramid viewzoo
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Honestly I don’t have any negative comment about the hotel.
Staff are beyond sweet and helpful with a lovely smile on their faces
The hotel and rooms are extremely clean and fully equipped.
The rooms are very spacious

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

You will feel The Four Seasons standards and quality from the moment you enter the hotel. I stayed in other hotels in Cairo before and what makes this Hotel special is the size of the Hotel compared to other 5* hotels, as it makes you feel as if you are in a large boutique hotel. You will appreciate the quality in everything and the details in the decoration too.

Rooms are spacious and well equipped with high quality products and well design, which is normal for a Four Seasons Hotel!

SPA rooms are very nice and quite. Massage is very good too.

Outdoor pool is nice and relaxing.

Casio is well organized and neat though I would recommend upgrading the current machines.

Checking in and out were very smooth and the concierge service is wow and professional, they helped me before and during my stay in making the necessary reservations outside the hotel (thanks to Reem, Christine and Mr. Kilani for their efforts)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

We arrived the four season after a long trip from Aswan around 10 pm. And we are truely disappointed for our stay.

Pros
The room is well very appointed, but nothing wow!

The breakfast spread is most beautiful / delicious among all other Egyptian fine hotels .

Cons
The location, it's on a very busy road, and the traffic noise is unbearable even on 9th floor! Not sure the reason you want to stay in this part of the town when there is no Pyramid view!

The luggage service, they simply left your luggage on the floor, even they have luggage rack in the cabinet.

The service, there is no ppl will guide you to your room after check in ! (Very off for 5 star hotel ) And more so, no clear site to indicate where the rooms are. And where are the restaurants located !

The service for the breakfast, attention to details is non existed in here! After moment we were seated, coffee served, we both out to get some pastries, it's a small breakfast area. But our table was cleared after brief return ! And after re - set up, my plate was taking away while I m still munching on my banana bread! And the most absurd moment is, the bill arrived when we are just start breakfast. The whole experience is a total let down!

We always stay in the finest hotel in the world, but four season Giza, you might need to impose a new service training program to re gain a 5 star standard

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded September 23, 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your detailed comments. We sincerely apologise that we fell short of your expectations both at the arrival and during your breakfast experience. We take these comments very seriously and I have addressed your concerns with the team.

Kindly allow us to welcome you back in order to rectify your experience. Please feel free to email me personally at: mahmoud.elkeiy@fourseasons.com

Mahmoud ElKeiy

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Since we arrived the smile faces was surrounding us everywhere from the Hotel Staff, BTW am walk in guest to Ora Restaurant in 4th Floor beside the pool
The food was great, thy welcomed us with smile, I want to extend my special thank to (Cristina) who welcomed us with smiley face , She assist us to know some of The Hotel Facilities, I hope that she gets promotion, also a special thank to our great Waiter (Hissain Saber)...

Al Baraa Alrayess
Egypt-Saudi Arabia

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017

Just returned from a four-night stay. What a fantastic experience! The hotel itself is lovely...rooms, spa, pool, restaurants, lounges, everything. But what really makes it special is the staff. The Egyptian warmth and hospitality is pervasive. Their efforts extend past how you experience their hotel to how you experience their city and country and they have the experience and the resources to make it special. On arrival, we walked out of the secure area at the airport and into the arms of The Four Season. With one email, the concierge arranged our entire stay. Our guide to the Museums, Mosques and Giza Pyramids was Doaa Khalifa Mohammed, a Cairo University trained Egyptologist. She was brilliant! I’m embarrassed to say that I usually have about a five-minute attention span for museums but she kept it so engaging.

This brings me to a wider point. If you have ever considered visiting Cairo, but hesitated (like I did), book your trip. Cairo is a chaotic, gritty, fascinating city and I never felt anything but welcomed. To experience the Pyramids with a fraction of the number of other tourists that would typically be visiting is the experience of a lifetime.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple