Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best hotel in Egypt, Ever!

Had the pleasure of visiting Luxor for a part of our honeymoon, and I must say, we spent a... read more

Reviewed August 28, 2018

from US$76.07
from US$475.00
from US$199.50
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Perfect place to just forget about every thing and relax amazing view and professional treatment , the music and the atmosphere just makes you drift away from your daily routine and enjoy the moment .

Mohamd Said K, Manager at Hilton Luxor Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback about the spa at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa via the Trip advisor site.

It is amazing to see that our spa facilities met your satisfactions.

I have passed your lovely comments onto the spa team and they were very happy to know that their efforts exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you again in the near future at our sunny resort.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I am a client of this Spa in Hilton for a year and I can only say "Thumbs up". The staff is very kind and the commodities are great. I would like to recommend all kind of people staying in Luxor a treatment in the Spa and enjoy the magnificents view of the place.
Definitely, an oasis in a very hot country.

2  Thank Abraham I

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you indeed for your lovely feedback on the Tripadvisor site about the spa . It has been our honor to have you as our guest.

“An Oasis” what a really amazing expression which will stimulate our team to spare no efforts to make the experience of each guest enjoyable and memorable.

Thank you again for sharing us your comments and all of us will be more than happy to serve you again during your next visit to Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa “your home away from home” in Egypt which we hope to be in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed March 27, 2018

The Hilton luxor spa is just perfect to relax. The staff is very carrying and enthusiastic. We can feel that they really want everything to be perfect, doing things always with a big smile. It is a real pleasure !

And it is worth mentionning that the view on the Nile is also just perfect, especially at the sunset !

3  Thank charlottewolff

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valued time that you spent to feed us back about your recent stay at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa.

All of us are delighted to learn that you had a memorable holiday at our sunny resort.

Of course the view of the Nile is fantastic during the sunset. Most of our guests admire the view and like to try this wonderful experience.

I assure you that I have personally shared your kind comments with all team members who appreciate it so much.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon to “your home away from home”, in Egypt.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Luxor is a wonderful city, full of ancient treasures and fascinating history. At the end of a hot and busy day there is nothing better than the prospect of a perfect massage or facial with Cindy and her team at the Hilton Luxor. The best spa in the city, in an enviable position on the bank of the Nile, the therapists are welcoming, well-trained and extremely kind and caring. Cindy's knowledge of skin is amazing; my mis-diagnosed rosacea was corrected and treated so I now have baby-skin, and my husband reports his massages were the best he has experienced, world-wide. The treatment rooms look on to the river so your view is extraordinary (keep an eye on the fishermen if you are not dressed!), and very well equipped. There is a small infinity pool to relax by, and the staff will pamper you with cold drinks and fruits. We stay at the Winter Palace further along the Corniche, as it is a slice of Luxor's history, but our first call is always to the Spa to book our time with Cindy, Ni-Luh and the team.

3  Thank thesphinx2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa and for the time you have spared to write your feedback about you spa experience on the TripAdvisor site.

It is amazing to see that our spa & resort facilities met your satisfactions.

I have passed your lovely comments onto the team in particular with Cindy , Nilu and her spa team were very happy to know that their efforts exceeded your expectations.

Looking forward to your next visit to our sunny resort which we hope to be in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel by all means. Once we arrived we were greeted by Hani at the reception he made sure to Check us in as fast as possible and at our most convenience. Every person was super friendly and very professional starting with the bell man

Rooms are very spacious and very modern. Very clean and comfortable beds and pillows are typical Hilton standards and the view is breathtaking.

They have amazing heated pool and infinity pool looking at the Nile. Something you should never miss.

Restaurant by the pool was very nice and ppl are super friendly

Breakfast was very nice with wide variety and perfectly prepared food. Very delicious and nice again ppl at the restaurant were super nice and friendly

One single comment I would have is that some of the common areas need some cleaning. Otherwise. It is such a perfect place with perfect staff.

3  Thank LydiaM1

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share with us your feedback via the Tripadvisor site.

My pleasure to know that our facilties and staff services exceeded your expectations.

I have to say that I am really proud of our resort and team members who made you feel that we are one of the best hotels.

Regarding your comment about cleaning in some areas will be communicated to the housekeeping manager for his immediate action.

I shared personally your remarks with Hani the front desk and he is very happy to know that his efforts have ended up to your enjoyment.

We hope to see you again at our sunny resort.