US$86
US$76
US$46
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

• Restaurant
Pavillon Winter Luxor(Luxor)(Great Value!)
US$45
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

Nefertiti Hotel(Luxor)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$24
US$30
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

US$54
US$39
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$82
Priceline
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

All reviewsrooftop terracetour guidewest bankbicycle rentallarge canopy bedegyptian breakfasthot watersolo femalei highly recommend this hotelegyptian poundsunset feluccapublic ferryairport pickupquiet areacharming hotelwest sideegyptian life
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I really enjoyed staying in the hotel. People were so kind and helpful. Special thanks to the owner Nassir and the cook Mahmood. The breakfast is great and the restaurant serves tasty dinner with good price. They also tried to give me the beer that I requested :) The only downside is the bathroom. It would be nice to be cleaned a bit more. But overall it's great deal for the price. I'm happy with that

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Fair hotel , at the centre of all ancient places and centre of town , so helpful stuff , average meals , no house keeping but good toomuch services , the cheapest among other hotels and so clean with facilities to drive you anywhere you like to visit , also money saving with family feeling

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ayman B
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Good and friendly staff. The owner Nassir is very attentive to his guests and makes them feel comfortable whenever possible. The location is good on the West Bank, just a few minutes from the Nile and other monuments on the West Bank.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I very much enjoyed staying at Cleopatra, on the quieter and rural West Bank (less hasslers!). This family-run guesthouse is truly great value for money. The room was nicely decorated, with a large canopy bed. The best part is the rooftop with a view over the West Bank, farm land, and temples and tombs in the distance. Here, it's perfect enjoying the huge and tasty breakfast, or also dinner if you wish, and chat with the other guests. We booked initially 3 days but in the end stayed on 3 more days. My boyfriend wasn't feeling too well for 2 days, and Nasser was so caring to make him special tea. One day I then visited Dandara temple on my own (train to Quena and then 2 minibuses - a bit complicated but worth it). The other day, Nasser's very kind brother Ahmud showed me more of the West Bank villages and farm land on the motorbike, and invited me to have lunch with the family. This was very special to me, and shows that they go beyond treating people like tourists to make money off.
The first day, Nasser suggested a driver for a tour, but as we're quite independent backpack travellers and also had plenty of time, we did everything on our own (Luxor & Karnak temples walking, and rented a bicycle to go to the valleys of the Kings, Queens and Hatshepsut. Btw- bicycle rental: we recommend Mohamed from the juice bar right on the corner when you come from the ferry and walk up the street on your right side). Nasser also never pushed for selling the driver or any other package, which I appreciated. Thanks for making our time in Luxor so pleasant!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2018

I spent in Hotel Cleopatra only one night but it was super!
staff were really nice and smiling, the room was super big and clean, the terrace is amazing, I can say that I had the best breakfast in Egypt
You have only to consider that it is in the west side but it was even better as the place is calmer and nearer to the main temples.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple