1,656 results
All reviews silk road olives restaurant nile river deluxe room infinity pool karnak temple cold towels steam room outstanding hotel breakfast buffet special thanks welcome drink west bank poolside restaurant watching the sunset stayed longer free shuttle
Reviewed June 17, 2018

What a great pleasure it was to be able to stay at the Luxor Hilton, a hotel that durring the peak tourist season I otherwise could not afford. The view was world class, you could eat your meal or swim in one of the pools and look across the Nile at the mountain side were the Valley of the Kings, Queens and Hatshepsut are. When the sunset behind the mountain the lights could be seen at the entrance of each tomb.

The food and service was excellent, friendly.

I needed a flight changed and the staff drove to the airport for me and pickup my new ticket.

My taxis driver and friend, Hussein Gaber did a great job showing me around Luxor. Things are very affordable in Luxor.

I felt very safe. The Hilton is gated with scuriety and work to helped keep you safe in Luxor.

Looking forward to returning again with friends and family.

I have stayed in other Hiltons in North America but the Hilton in Luxor is the best. 5++, way over the top.
I travelled to Egypt for the Red Sea diving but the Hilton was also one the most enjoyable parts of the trip. I toured, eat well, exercised and rested before my 11.5 hour flight home. Glad I didn't cheap out!

Thanks, Wayne Lovett

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Wayne L
Florian G, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

What an amazing and excellent detailed feedback about your recent holiday at our sunny resort, thank you very much for your great review. Let me thank you for the time you spent to share your memorable experience on the tripadvisor site.

Of course all of us at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa are very happy to see that you found in our resort the 5++ standard.

I am very proud of our property and team members who spare no efforts to make the stay of all of our guests the most enjoyable and memorable. To make you feel valued, cared for and absolutely welcomed is our leitmotiv and our ultimate goal is to make you feel as being amongst friends while staying with us.

I have personally passed your appreciation remarks on to everyone and they are so delighted to know that their efforts have ended up to your entire satisfaction.

We will be more than happy to serve you again when you come back soon to “your home away from home”, in Egypt.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

This has been the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The views and atmosphere are incredible. Th views are out of this world. Right on the Nile. The service- especially Ahmed (Smiley) is incredible at the pool bar! He went above and beyond to make us happy and taught us how to make cocktails which was a highlight of our trip. He had great local knowledge of Luxor. Cannot recommend enough.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Florian G, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your recent experience at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa thru the tripadvisor site. I am very honoured that you have chosen our hotel for your precious holiday time. It is my utmost pleasure to read that we exceeded your high expectations.

Many thanks for taking the time to advise us that our personalized service was up to your entire satisfaction. I shared your compliments with our team members in particular with Ahmed by the pool bar and rest assured that they are extremely pleased.

I look forward to welcoming you soon again at the Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, your "Home away from Home", in Egypt.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 14, 2018

I stayed in other 5 star hotels in Egypt: Helnan in Aswan and Le Meridien in Cairo. Hilton Luxor was the highlight of my hotel stays. Although customer service was excellent in all three and breakfast was comparable same quality, Hilton exceeded in the quality of room provided. The other two felt like it was living in their past glory. So I hope Hilton continues to adjust and update the rooms to reflect renovations that make clients feels that they are getting the value of money spent.
I wished I would have stayed more than one night to truly enjoy this hotel. I will definitely stay here again. Hilton did not disappoint.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kunbi A
Florian G, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like to thank you very much for your review.

We are so happy to know that we made your stay so comfortable and you enjoyed your time with us.

At the Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa we are aiming at delivering a unique and hassle free personalized experience to our valued customers. Our leitmotiv is to be excellent and to offer the highest quality in our facilities and services.

It has been our honor to have you as our guest; I shared personally your feedback with the entire team members which of course will encourage them to continuously strive for excellence.

The whole family of Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa looking for your next visit to stay longer as you mentioned which we hope to be in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I don't normally bother with writing reviews as I am mostly disappointed with the service (hustling price) I receive when travelling outside of London, but on this occasion I was so overwhelmingly surprised and looked after I had to create a tripadvisor account to give Elia the credit he deserves!

This man is exceptional in everyway, his friendliness, his trustworthiness, his knowledge and most importantly for me as a tourist, his prices!

He welcomed me like family, I even sat down in his shop and enjoyed his wonderful Egyptian tea he offered me!

I visited loads of jewellery stores previously on a hunt for great gold pieces at great prices... all of which left me dissatisfied and disappointed!

Elia changed that and I ended up buying 3 18k gold chains and pendants from him, along with an 18k gold and diamond ring... this was only due to his honest pricing and beautiful work!

I would like to save every tourist time and urge them to go and see him if they are serious about buying the best pieces of jewellery at the best prices... thank me later!

I will be sure to recommend this shop to everybody I know!

Regards,
Sean

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Florian G, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa via tripadvisor site.

I was very delighted to know that you have enjoyed your holiday with us .

I shared personally your comments with Elia in the gold & silver Shop and he was extremely happy to know that his efforts were up to your entire satisfaction.

Looking forward for your next visit to our sunny resort which I hope to be in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 9, 2018

My family of 4 stayed at this property one night - late May 2018. We loved the facility and wished we had planned on spending several nights there. The pool was lovely and the staff at the pool side restaurant were very accommodating. Several members of my family thought the pizza from Olives was some of the best food they had in Egypt. My teenagers also enjoyed watching DVDs in the room (from the "DVD library") and going to the fitness center. There was a lovely view across the Nile and of the West Bank/Valley of the Kings. All and all it was a great property for us to regroup at after 6-7 days of digressive sight seeing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Florian G, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa….

Thank you indeed for your kind comments on tripadvisor site about your recent stay with us and it was our honor to have you as our guest.

I am very proud to read that the service & facilities at our resort exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback about the team members has been conveyed to them in particular with the olives restaurant and they are so happy to know that their efforts have ended up to your entire satisfaction.

Looking forward to welcoming you again to “your home away from home”, in Egypt.

Kind regards,