US$170
US$157
US$101
US$78
Priceline
All reviewsbaraka restaurantupper hillthe club loungepillow menubusiness hotelihg memberfitness centerbusiness triproom servicethe hotel is cleanmain restaurantcomfortable roomsairport transfertaxi serviceconference facilitiesspecial thanksbreakfast buffet is
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Good for business travelers as it is on Upper Hill but the atmosphere is quite relaxed and would also be good for vacation.
The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean. The bathroom is very clean. The breakfast has a large selection with good food. Service can be a little slow if you are in a rush.
The rainfall shower is nice.
Main flaw are the toiletries. The soap takes forever to wash, feels quite chemical. The products are made in China from an unknown brand, I have doubts on the quality.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Titus K, E-Commerce Manager at Crowne Plaza Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Ablacad,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. I have taken note of your comment regarding the service and the toiletries. We currently use Ekyeanda soap which is imported from United Kingdom and is approved by our global brand Intercontinental Hotels Group. We are in the process of changing the toiletries to a better brand starting from next year.

We would welcome an opportunity for us to restore your faith in us and experience the level of service we are accustomed to.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

I chose the Crowne Plaza because it was the venue for a seminar I was attending and it was certainly the right choice. The hotel is clean and tidy, rooms are comfortable and the staff are very helpful.
Tip: if you want to visit Nairobi National Park, arrange it through the hotel, you will get a good tour guide.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
danielmbaabu, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Dear Tarig K,

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Nairobi during the seminar you attended.

We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback, and are delighted to know that we were the right choice. We aim to deliver the very best of experiences to all of our guests, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of both the outstanding service you received, hotel rooms and facilities.

Thank you for also recommending future guests to use our guides when planning to visit the Nairobi National Park.

We do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Good experience. Ambience,perfect .staff were good especially at checking in. Need to improve though on the services of the some staff guiding staff to the rooms. Some need to not look at sizes of the body and how guests are dressed when they arrive to impress them that they are worth

Room Tip: Please clean your rooms in time
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
danielmbaabu, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Jim T,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We really do appreciate our guests taking the time to leave us feedback, and are thrilled that you had a great time staying with us.

I have also taken note of your comment regarding the staff who were guiding guests to their rooms. I have followed it up with the team and assure you a repeat of such shall not occur in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

I have spent one week in the hotel for my business travel, the team has been totally dedicated to me and available anytime. The room was really well decorated, and spacious.I deeply recommend this hotels for business travelers and family

Room Tip: Perfect for Business traveler
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
danielmbaabu, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear margaux834,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to review your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Nairobi.

First of all, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us for a period of one week. It gives me great pleasure to read of your exceptional stay experience, especially our dedicated staff who were always available for you. I will certainly pass on the kind compliments to the team.

We do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza for three weeks while in Nairobi for work. While the hotel interior is not the most up to date and there are no good restaurants in the nearby area, the things that make this hotel my go to for travel are the employees. All of the staff were lovely and warmly greeted me each and every day. I particularly enjoyed my interactions with the cleaning staff and the fitness center attendants. I look forward to my next visit to Nairobi and stay at the Crown Plaza.

Stayed: February 2017
danielmbaabu, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear Sinheart,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience on TripAdvisor.

I am really delighted to read that your experience was made memorable by our ever smiling staff who always took their time to greet and interact with you. Your kind compliments to the staff will go a long way in motivating them.

Once again thank you and we do look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit.