West Breeze Hotel
US$170
US$162
US$143
US$126
Kahama Hotel Nairobi(Nairobi)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$138
US$109
US$84
Priceline
All reviewswilson airportconference roombudget hotelmosquito netupper hillfront desk staffgatefacilitiesbusinesscbd
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Quite a serene and exclusive place. Best conference and accomodation within Upper Hill business district, Nairobi.

The buffet is excellent, fine service and customer service.

Access to major financial services within 500 meters.
Major cards accepted

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Ernest K, General Manager at West Breeze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear OpenCastLabs,
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your conference and accommodations, as well as the buffet and our customer service. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Ernest Kavingo

Reviewed March 17, 2017

I have held meetings several times at West Breeze Hotel. The service is always very welcoming and efficient. The upstairs conference room which i prefer is comfortable with a projector, smart board, flip chart and Wifi connection to ensure meetings run smoothly. The kitchen also provides tasty snacks and meals that can be tailored to clients’ dietary needs.

I highly recommend the facilities to anyone looking for a quiet and modern venue for business.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Ernest K, General Manager at West Breeze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Dear Vifarel,
May I take this opportunity to thank you immensely, for taking the time to give us feed back on your recent stay at West Breeze Hotel. Since we put a lot of effort in ensuring that our valued guests are as comfortable as they can be, you have no idea how important excellent ratings such as yours mean to us!

It would give us great pleasure to host you again.

Yours Sincerely,
Ernest Kavingo

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Not terrible if you just need a bed but look a little further and you'll find better...

-no hot water
-toilet didn't flush properly
-mozzie net didn't cover properly
-breakfast left plenty to be desired

Staff though were very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Ernest K, General Manager at West Breeze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear Tyler,
Thank you very much for sharing your stay experience at our Hotel. The fact that you mention that our staff were friendly and accommodating means a lot to us!
Please accept our apology that not all of your expectations were met.

Our toilets cistern take a few minutes to refill, this should have been mentioned to you, I have personally seen to it that the capacities of the same have been raised for better efficiency.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service is always our mission, and I am truly sorry to learn of your experience with the mosquito net and hot water. Our shower mixers may some time need one to be shown exactly how to operate them, this may have been the case with your situation. The room you were allocated had a good net, I am just wondering if you tied the fasteners after pulling it over the bed..

Our experience is that different guests have different Preferences when it comes to meals. Our team members are always eager to see to it that personal requests are handled promptly, for this reason apart from the buffet break fast we always have a kitchen team who take care of such requests.

No excuses can undo your experience, however, If you come back to our hotel, I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best!

Best regards,
e.kavingo@westbreezehotel.com

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Nairobi as a solo female and I felt very safe at this hotel! There were two men guarding the gate to the hotel and the grounds were surrounded by a fence with barbed wire on top. The staff was so sweet and wonderful! Everyone was always smiling and so happy! The room I had was a lot larger than I expected! Each bed had a mosquito net over it which was useful and beautiful! The hotel is off a dirt road which I enjoyed because I wanted to get the full kenya experience! Very close to Nairobi National park. The hotel has a 24 hour little restaurant on the grounds which is really nice because I didn't check in until after midnight and I was starving when I got there! Great stay and I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend for solo travelers. Great value!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Ernest K, General Manager at West Breeze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear Dominique. Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service, security and other positive aspects or our property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.
Our commitment to investing in our property will continue. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Nairobi!

Regards,
e.kavingo@westbreezehotel.com

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Our organization has used this establishment several times and have received great customer service during those group events. The food has usually been more than enough, a variety, and of great quality. After-sales service has been splendid, with a surprise cake to staff once in a while.

Room Tip: You can take a safe 10 minutes walk to Nakumatt (a big convenient store)
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Ernest K, General Manager at West Breeze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Dear Gregory. Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last visit. It shall always be our pleasure to host you and your team!

Hope to see you again soon!