“World Class In Nairobi”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Apart from the mistake in my partner’s order which was quickly rectified, this fine dining restaurant provided probably the best experience in Nairobi.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

We were here for our 9th wedding anniversary and we had a really good time. The setting is very good and cozy. The attention from staff was great, food presentation was excellent and it was equally good. this place was recommended by a friend and we will definitely recommend it to others.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Had a tasty dinner here recently - the food was innovative and impressive and the service was great.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I'm Indian and this was the best lamb curry I've ever had. It's mild, not a spicy variation of the curry, but the lamb, was cooked to perfection. From someone who always gets stringy lamb or lamb cooked to resemble shoe-soles in some of the best restaurants, I must say, their chef has outdone himself. And Moses, with his charming smile and excellent service, made the evening perfect :).

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Food presentation is excellent. This is misleading. It really wasn’t tasty and the price is an absolute rip off. First night at the hotel and this was the first of the four restaurants I tried. I got caught! The restaurant beside the front entrance is consistently better and more value for money. The Carpaccio Pizza is good. Some dishes hit and miss.