US$186
US$140
US$511
US$467
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$694/night.

All reviewsnational museumtennis courtsrooms are clean and comfortableelephant orphanagebreakfast buffet is
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Not bad hotel but also not good. Desperately needs updating and modernising but is okay for one night when arriving into Nairobi.
The rooms are clean and basic. The facilities the same. Food in the dining area was average. Wifi is okay and they do currency exchange at a good rate for heading off on Safari.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Kennedy L, Manager at Sentrim Nairobi Boulevard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience on the TripAdvisor about your stay at the Boulevard.
I have shared your encouraging comments with my able team and welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We have been staying at the Boulevard for many years, but unfortunately there has been no investment in the hotel, and consequently each visit has become less and less pleasant. On my most recent visit I have decided to stay elsewhere next time. Further to the fact that the whole hotel is shabby and extremely overpriced now, there are now issues with things like hot water and service. There was not hot water for the shower in my room when I arrived mid-afternoon, and when I complained I was told that it would not be able to be fixed until the next morning. What a shame that what was a really nice hotel to stay at has gone downhill so much.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter S
Kennedy L, Manager at Sentrim Nairobi Boulevard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Thank you for your regular patronage at the Sentrim boulevard, however we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations on your last visit.

We take your review with a lot of concern in the areas that you have pinpointed and assure you that all efforts have been made and kindly ask you to stay with us on your next visit to see for yourselves the measures we have taken to rectify the same.
Once again we apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Location at city area. There is lots of traffic jam in Nairobi. Good security gate. Many travel agency start their safari tours from here. Hotel room is basic but have kettle, coffee tea, hair dryer and safe. Big bathroom shower style..small flat screen tv. The hotel has a pool. It is not a new hotel. There is no air conditioning in the room. They serve very good breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Kennedy L, Manager at Sentrim Nairobi Boulevard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Guest,

Thank you for taking your humble time to share your experience on the trip advisor during your visit at the Sentrim Boulevard.

We value your feedback as it has been our pleasure to make the stay of our guest comfortable. We take note of your comment on the small TV's in the rooms and am happy to report that the changing to bigger ones are on going and very soon all rooms will be having bigger screens.

We look forward hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

I enjoyed my time at Boulevard immensely, the hotel is nicely situated, an easy 2 minute walk from the Nairobi National Museum and there are taxi drivers on site to help you if you need to go further out (as we did with the Karen Blixen museum, giraffe centre and elephant orphanage). The restaurant serves breakfast (included in my booking), lunch and dinner (dinner as late as 21.30) and they are more than willing to bring it to your room should you wish. The bathrooms are clean, shower pressure is ok and the beds are comfortable. The bar is also quite nice, a Tequila Sunrise costs about $6 so not super cheap, but tasty (and it is hotel price so around what I expected).

The only slightly negative thing about the hotel is the Wifi which tends to log out a bit and is not so good, but being Nairobi I wasn't expecting it to be top notch so I wasn't particularly disappointed by this.

The best part about the hotel is the staff though. Everyone I met was professional, nice and really friendly, I felt right at home and was sad to leave them.

I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Nairobi.

Room Tip: Room 209 has windows out to the garden. Nice and quiet view. Sometimes wedding photos are taken there, gives a nice display.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Kennedy L, Manager at Sentrim Nairobi Boulevard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience on the trip advisor .
I will share with our team of qualified staff who made your stay a success your compliments.
However we take note of the WIFI issue and out IT team are working on it to make it better.

We look forward hosting you again on your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel after our flight for only one night before leaving to south of Kenya. This is ok for a halt during our journey but we would not recommend it for more. The room is functional and breakfast really simple (probably lack of chance but majority of plates were empty : cheese, bred, coffee...).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Kennedy L, Manager at Sentrim Nairobi Boulevard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience on the trip advisor. However we are sorry that we did not meet your expectation.

Our Breakfast starts at 6 am and ends at 10 am, I would want to believe that you might have gone to the breakfast room close to 10 am or after,however we serve whatever one needs direct as we cant refill the chaffing dishes when we are about to close.

We value your review.