Natural Oak Apartments
US$112
US$101
US$60
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Was there for a business meeting June 2016, place is good staff are friendly, warm and accommodating . Wireless fast and free. Definitely will be back here again. No complain so far. 5 minutes walk to Yaya shopping mall.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet condusive for private business.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Citrine D
Reviewed November 27, 2015

i was at the natural oak apartments for aweek and was quiet content with the whole place the staff is quiet helpful and accommodataing the apartments are quiet lovely and quiet i recomend it to anyone staying over in nairobi

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed February 4, 2015

This place is very comfortable!! I enjoyed my extended stay in Nairobi, because this place was perfect for my tired body. I walked around, took long naps, and enjoyed great conversations with the staff. They treated me like family, and always did their best to make my stay a pleasant one. There is a local mall, that is about 2km away, that had everything that i wanted to eat, and a great mix of people. If I decide to visit Nairobi again, i will make my reservation with Natural Oak Apartments.

Room Tip: I wish I would have hired a driver to see more of the town. I saw a lot of interesting things as i was headed back to the airport, that i wish i would have seen, if i had a car.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2014

I spend a night at the apartments based on the recommendation of a friend who frequently stays at the apartments while in Nairobi.There was two of us and check in was swift.The location is convenient due to proximity to the central business district.Less than 10 minutes driving distance. The furniture,cutlery and rooms were spotlessly clean and toiletries provided.I would definitely stay at this place again

Room Tip: stayed at B9 which was quiet
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have stayed at this place three times over the past six years. It has been consistently average but the convenience of having a kitchen and a living room makes it a good value for my family.

The apt block is on a quiet street except just behind the block, there is a large apt complex being built. These guys work at all hours of the day and night. I also imagine that once people move in, the noise level will be much higher.

There is a small pool and a small lawn. Given their customers it would be nice if there was a kids play area.

The apartments are not luxurious. That word is overused. The rooms are average. One light was off in our room. The wood panelling was coming off. The shower didn't drain well. Beds were too hard. One of the rooms was missing a mosquito net. Couches need cleaning.

However. The water heated fine. The dishes and appliance worked. Lots of sunlight. Stove worked so we often cooked dinner. You can walk to yaya center which is nice.

Service was standard. I didn't think the cleaners did a great job. Don't bother paying them to do laundry. They also didn't do a good job and they overcharge.

Note. If you used to window screens to keep out bugs, that concept doesn't exist here. No fans or AC so you will have to open the windows to let in air and bugs. Then spend your time killing them.

• Stayed: December 2013