All reviews mosquito net one night yaya bed business
Reviewed July 24, 2016

In my many years of visiting Kenya this is my first experience in staying in a service apartment in the city of Nairobi. I was hesitant to stay in this place when I arrived kenya for a four days short holiday but my friends convinced me.
At the end, I enjoyed my stay. This visit is the cheapest and the most satisfactory in terms of hotel and feeding cost as I have the choice of making my meals.
Excluding the bad short road to the apartment, the place is Safe and affordable with very friendly staff ever ready and willing to help. Joseph and Stephen were great and helpful. I will be back.

Room Tip: Book direct, you will get better bargain. The upper apartments are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Was there for a business meeting June 2016, place is good staff are friendly, warm and accommodating . Wireless fast and free. Definitely will be back here again. No complain so far. 5 minutes walk to Yaya shopping mall.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet condusive for private business.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Citrine D
Reviewed November 27, 2015

i was at the natural oak apartments for aweek and was quiet content with the whole place the staff is quiet helpful and accommodataing the apartments are quiet lovely and quiet i recomend it to anyone staying over in nairobi

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed February 4, 2015

This place is very comfortable!! I enjoyed my extended stay in Nairobi, because this place was perfect for my tired body. I walked around, took long naps, and enjoyed great conversations with the staff. They treated me like family, and always did their best to make my stay a pleasant one. There is a local mall, that is about 2km away, that had everything that i wanted to eat, and a great mix of people. If I decide to visit Nairobi again, i will make my reservation with Natural Oak Apartments.

Room Tip: I wish I would have hired a driver to see more of the town. I saw a lot of interesting things as i was headed back to the airport, that i wish i would have seen, if i had a car.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2014

I spend a night at the apartments based on the recommendation of a friend who frequently stays at the apartments while in Nairobi.There was two of us and check in was swift.The location is convenient due to proximity to the central business district.Less than 10 minutes driving distance. The furniture,cutlery and rooms were spotlessly clean and toiletries provided.I would definitely stay at this place again

Room Tip: stayed at B9 which was quiet
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business