All reviews red cross close to the airport domestic airport rooms are large wilson airport world class excellent hotel breakfast buffet long flight east africa conference facilities stayed one night main restaurant modern hotel business hotel national park short stay
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Boma for a week and enjoyed the hotel very much. It felt like being at home and the hospitality of staff was great. Everyone was warm.

A special thanks to the driver we had - Jane. Highly recommended as she took us around and gave us a great insight to life in Kenya. Also Moses was a great driver too!

Would like to thank the staff for their hospitality.

Areas we hope to see improvement for our next trip is the food (more variety -less European more African) and Safari advertisements. We think packages should be advertised on website and hotel clearly so people would not go booking tours separately with people you don't know.

Thanks Again! :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Mourine O, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Travel22018

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Jane and Mose know that they made an impact during your stay. We have taken note of your comments on food improvement and will share with the Chef for action. We are also working on the Safari packages and promise that you will soon see then on the Website.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon! Thank you

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I always enjoy staying at the Boma, and this was no exception. Staff are friendly, room exceptionally comfortable (I love the bath and the rain shower) and nice breakfast. The samosas at the restaurant/bar are also awesome. I only wish I had more time to enjoy the hotel, with a busy work schedule.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mourine O, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your
continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to
make us deserving of your loyalty. Take care

Warm regards

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I came into this hotel worried that it might not meet my expectations but wow was I so wrong? It met my expectations and more. The bed was excellent the customer service was great as well. Now I have other options and thanks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Thank Anthony And Kat... K
The Boma H, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Anthony

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Boma Hotel. We do our level best to ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Take care!

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Quite enjoyed my five night stay at The Boma. Fully equipped for the business traveler - have to mention the fast and reliable WiFi. I would definitely return if only to have the lamb chops which were mouthwateringly tasty at the Tembo restaurant . For those with a social conscious its worth noting that the hotel is owned by the Red Cross .
Recommend if you are looking for spacious rooms , decent restaurants on premises, amenities including gym and spa with a good central location - not to mention friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank HansikaMetha
The Boma H, Director of Sales at The Boma Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Dear HansikaMetha

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Boma Hotel. Thank you for appreciating our Staff and facility. We do our level best to ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Take care!

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Our flight to Nairobi was not due to arrive until 9pm local time so we looked for a hotel that was reasonably near the airport, but not under the flight path. We booked The Boma hotel due to its location and the positive reviews of previous guests.
Although we were only at the hotel for 12hrs and thus did not take advantage of all the facilities i.e, swimming pool, executive lounge, spa etc we were warmly and efficiently welcomed, experienced personal service at the bar, had a great night’s sleep in a very comfortable room and ate a very pleasant breakfast (so nice to be able to eat outdoors!!).
Purely in terms of a ‘stop-over’, The Boma hotel was excellent and highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Colin W

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our Staff made your stay memorable and that you enjoyed your experience at the Boma Hotel. We do our level best to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for recommending our facility to other travelers We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Take care!