1,008 results
All reviews balcony bar in room dining beautiful hotel world class upon check heated pool special thanks breakfast buffet checking out comfortable rooms masai mara business trip lucca spa security eighty ambience
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Been there a couple of times this week.The hotel is truly beautiful.The spa facillities are amazing.
I was impressed by the execellent service at the lobby.
Sylvia was always friendly and proffesional,had great recommendations,Hazelnut hot chocolate was fantastic.Keep up the good work.

I will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Kees H, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Dear Sara_chester61,

Many thanks for your recent review on Villa Rosa Kempinski.
I am very pleased to read that you enjoy the facilities of Kempinski The Spa and have been impressed by the service at K Lounge, our Lobby Lounge. I will definitely pass on your kind words to Sylvia.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back once again in the coming days.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I had a great stay at Villa Rosa, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and especially John who was always there with a smile. Will definitely come back there.

One advice is to use uber and not the taxi from the hotels, way too overpriced!

//Stine

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Kees H, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear stinerbj,

Many thanks for your review on your recent stay at Villa Rosa Kempinski.
It's a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be back to stay with us in the near future.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Mr. Barney Wamoto, the Hotel Manager and his team were just fantastic!

They managed to facilitate us with spcae at the restaurant that served a very tasty special menu that were accompanied by delicious wines (red and white) and other drinks.

The team was above 20pax, so it was
critical that each guest felt comfortable and enjoyed the services. This was achieved over 100% at a very reasonable rate.

We also got a surprise - an arabic dancer!

I would highly recommend this restuarant but more so contacting Mr. Wamoto for any assistance whether its for a private or business event at Kempinski.

Thank you again Barney for always providing above 5 star service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Kees H, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Joan W,

It's a pleasure to read that you had a wonderful experience with your team at Tambourin.
Mr. Wamoto is delighted to note that the entire team felt comfortable, were pleased with the service, entertainment, food and wine.
We look forward to hosting you once again in the coming days.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Loved everything about this hotel, it's location, food and staff.

I have tried all restaurants at the hotel. Lucca and Tambourine. The Asian resturant is a disaster. Not recommended at all.

Tiramisu is out of this world. So is the carrot cake.

Chef Hani made feel home with his amazing selection of food. Fattat Dajaj is a must try dish. Ouzi and Shawrma as well,are so yummy.

Adnan Khan was so helpful and supportive.

There a nice belly dancer and lovely sheesha at Tambourine. I stayed in this hotel for 11 days so I fell sick , got sore throats, in between. If this happens don't worry, just ask any of the restaurants to get you "Dawa", (ginger, lemon and honey) it will heal you in no time. Mohammed at Tambourine is a master at preparing it.

I have read a lot of good comments and reviews about the breakfast buffet. But seeing is believing. After I tried that buffet for couple of days I can say that it is one of the best that I have ever had! Special thanks to Rose with her lovely smile and "can do attitude".

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Kees H, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Wasim B,

It's a pleasure to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your time at Villa Rosa Kempinski.
I am very pleased to read that you were very happy with your experiences at LUCCA and at Tambourin. I will pass on your kind compliments to the kitchen team at both these restaurants.
I am also glad to read that the famous 'Dawa' helped you recover from your sore throat, and i do hope you are feeling much better now.
Thank you for also letting us know that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet.
The team and I look forward to hosting you once again in the coming days.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

The coffee scrub was really amazing it left my skin feeling fresh,smooth and nourished. The massage by Tereza was wonderful I usually have back pains but felt much better after the massage. I’m looking forward to another one.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Hivita Omerwa R,

Many thanks for your review on the coffee scrub treatment you received at Kempinski The Spa.
We do hope that you will visit the Spa once again in the coming days, especially during the holiday season if you will be in Nairobi.

Best Regards