All reviews balcony bar in room dining beautiful hotel world class upon check heated pool special thanks breakfast buffet checking out comfortable rooms masai mara business trip lucca spa security eighty ambience
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Having stayed here now 7 nights out of the booked 11 -and with 4 more to go I can only give the hotel my highest recommendation. I met the General Manager and congratulated him on a top notch experience with very few flaws. His request to hear about the flaws I initially resisted to answer because I simply wanted to congratulate him. Well one flaw I mentioned and it was corrected before I could say blueberry pie. Lets mention some of the stuff that makes you want to rerturn. ALL staff from Evans and Samson at the door to the security people, to Lucy and Violet and Salem and Khan and the ladies at the cake/bar counter in the lobby are simply doing their outmost to make your stay a stay to remember. Heated pool. Plenty and large towels in your room. If I had money I would never want to check out. What more can you achieve as a hotel. Should I find something to change.... well ... I think restaurant 88 needs an update in interiour or at least start with the lighting. Lucca is perfect as is the bar and other offerings. Maybe consider an upgrade to a customer who stays 11 nights with you - hint hint. But mostly we congratulate you on an inviting ambience, cool lounge music, great breakfast and an oustanding. Staff. Did I mention the bed ? Makes you wanna never get up.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kees H, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear Bo F,

Many thanks for selecting Villa Rosa Kempinski as your preferred accommodation of choice for your 11 days stay in Nairobi. It's a pleasure to host you.
I will definitely pass on your gratitude to all the Villa Rosa Kempinski colleagues that you mention, thanks for also appreciating LUCCA, the ambience of the hotel, the comforts of your room, heated pool and the breakfast buffet
I do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again in the coming days.
I was delighted to meet with you personally.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

I would recommend this place. The hotel room is spacious and has an ambient atmosphere away from home, delicious buffet breakfast. Great and friendly personnel. Beautiful walkway and rooms interior design.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kees H, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear Onyango O,

Many thanks for your feedback on your recent stay.
We appreciate your feedback on the spacious rooms, delicious buffet breakfast, interior design and service.
We look forward to hosting you once again in the coming days.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

We made use of the hotel for a client media tour and was highly impressed with both the hotel facilities as well as all the staff involved. The rooms were spacious, clean with all the mod-cons needed for today's business traveller. The food in the hotel was up to international standards with a number of restaurants on the property to cater for everyones tastes.

In particular, we involved the concierge services of George, with his capable team of Edwin and Ben, to assist with all the guests airport transfers as well as assist in facilitating a shuttle bus company to get the guests to their respective points of interests when need be. Nothing was too big to ask from making dinner reservations to ensuring you have a coffee in the lobby.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a superb experience in the heart of Nairobi

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jakes055,

Many thanks for your feedback on your recent Villa Rosa Kempinski experience, we appreciate you also recommending the property.
It was a pleasure to host you and we hope you will visit once again in the near future.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

On transition to the masa mara hotel, we chose to stay for one night at the Villa Rosa, we were welcomed very warmly by the staff and the meal at the Italian was fabulous!

Special thanks to our driver Simon!

We would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aprilmorais

Dear aprilmorais,

Many thanks for your recent review on your stay at Villa Rosa Kempinski.
I am very pleased to read that you had a great one nights stay at the hotel and were happy with the service and the food at LUCCA our Italian Restaurant.
I will definitely pass on your gratitude to Simon.

We look forward to hosting you once again in the coming days.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

The hotel provided a superb customer service. I would like especially to recognize George Nato for an outstanding service. George was very helpful with arranging a carrier to ship our camera which we left in the hotel after we came back to Miami, Florida from our Safari trip. I would like to send a sincere thank you to George and the hotel stuff that helped us out tremendously during our stay and with shipping back our camera.

Chris & Rocio from Miami, Florida.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kees H, General Manager at Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Dear clepitak,

Many thanks for your review on your recent stay at Villa Rosa Kempinski.
It's a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, I will definitely pass on your gratitude to George. Glad to note you received your camera.

We do hope that you will return to stay with us in the near the near future.